برنامج التدريب الافتراضي لبدء التشغيل لدى حلول تنمية القوى العاملة في ليبيا
Virtual Startup Internship Program
An overview of Workforce Development Solutions
WfDsolutions was founded in response to the worsening economic and social conditions in the world with a special focus on the MENA region. The unemployment rate has been rising, especially for recent graduates. Each year, there are hundreds of thousands of university graduates who are unable to find employment for years, only to be underemployed at the end. In parallel, businesses are failing to grow or even remain open for a variety of reasons, including the inability to find the talent they need. Moreover, educational institutions are failing to prepare students for the demands of the labor market. WfDsolutions aims to alleviate these problems in various ways, one of which is by providing an intensive, hands-on, project-based training (Startup Studio) in which students learn to apply the concepts of design thinking, engineering, finance, and business organization to ideate, test, build and launch business ideas.
This training program provides a real world, hands-on learning experience on what it’s like to actually start a company. You will learn:
- How to state your business models hypotheses using the Business Model Canvas
- How to build MVP to test your problem statement and solutions
- How to conduct customer interviews to validate your business idea
- How to develop marketing strategy and sales roadmap for your product
- How to build a financial model for your startup
- How to find, interview and hire talent
- How to lead, manage and train talent
- And alot more
You will need to be comfortable with constant change and with juggling multiple responsibilities at the same time. This range of tasks and roles provides a snapshot of the world of the entrepreneur. Allowing you to acquire important skills including business development, finance, marketing, public relations and many more. All of these skills are relevant and applicable in any future job you will undertake.
- You must be a university graduate
- Must commit to 25 hours of work per week – at least
- Must Commit to 6 months of training
- We don’t accept students who already have other full time commitments because this program is very intensive and requires alot of work (watching lectures, preparing weekly presentations, conducting research, interviewing customers, completing assignments, etc)
**The courses will be taught in Arabic.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا