برنامج تدريب لدى Mastercard في بيروت ، لبنان
Mastercard Internship Program 2022 (Beirut, Lebanon)
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Mastercard Internship Program 2022 (Beirut, Lebanon)
Apply for an internship and spend your summer enhancing your skills, sharing your ideas, and making a difference in the real world.
Who are Mastercard?
Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment. Mastercard is a driving force at the heart of commerce, enabling global transactions and bringing insight into the payments process to make commerce faster, more secure, and more valuable to everyone involved. As a critical link among financial institutions and millions of businesses, cardholders, and merchants worldwide, Mastercard provides services in more than 210 countries and territories. You find more information on www.mastercardworldwide.com.
Mastercard Intern Program
The Mastercard Intern Program is a comprehensive program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
Across the 8-12 weeks, you’ll jump into experiencing work & life at Mastercard whilst gaining valuable professional experience and the opportunity to network. Successful interns might also have the opportunity to secure a place in our Launch program upon graduating, which you can find out more about here.
- Impactful assignments that drive business results.
- Networking sessions and leadership speaker’s series.
- Volunteer and team building experiences.
- A capstone project to report your achievements and findings
What you’ll do
During the internship you will have the exciting opportunity to work within our levant International Markets unit supporting the budget exercise. In this capacity you will work and interact with different stakeholders from account managers to cross functional leads to collaborate on the budget deck. You will also support other exciting projects within the region.
- Energetic individual with sound communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Languages: English to professional standard
- Must be available to start in early June 2022
- Evidence of strong academics predicted to achieve UK 2.1 or US 3.0 GPA equivalent.
- Penultimate year student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in -Business/Management/Economics/Finance/Marketing
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pocket (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Skype (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر لإرسال رابط عبر البريد الإلكتروني إلى صديق (فتح في نافذة جديدة)