شواغر لدى الجامعة اللبنانية الأمريكية في جبل لبنان,لبنان
The School of Pharmacy (SOP) has a vacancy for an Assessment Officer reporting to the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs. This position is based on Byblos Campus with occasional commuting to Beirut campus.
The Assessment Officer is responsible for assisting in the planning and implementation of the School assessment process. He/she coordinates data collection and aggregation pertaining to assessment in support of program evaluation, and runs surveys related to faculty evaluations.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Works in close coordination with the School administration on the assessment of program outcomes and educational objectives, and follows-up on the implementation of the assessment activities
- Identifies critical assessment needs, processes, tools and data sources
- Reviews and updates the assessment instruments and techniques utilized to assess all School assessment components
- Performs and ensures data entry of assessment activities into the Learning Management System software
- Performs data analysis, interprets assessment outcome measures, and generates timely executive summary reports of assessment data according to a timetable
- Follows-up on the implementation of action plans related to the assessment and evaluation plans
- Coordinates the assessment of the comprehensive exit exam and exit survey
- Coordinates student, faculty, alumni, employer, and the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) surveys
- Conducts benchmarking studies with accredited peer institutions on certain activities, programs and resource levels as needed
- Supports faculty and staff with assessment queries to improve on the logistical, programmatic, educational and potential scholarship activities
- Establishes an assessment clearinghouse for academic program (e.g. self-study), general education (e.g. direct and indirect assessments Pre-pharmacy and professional program), indirect evidence of student learning, administrative and staff evaluation
- Contributes to the generation of assessment-related ACPE Interim and self-study reports
- Performs any other related duties/projects as requested by the Dean and/or the Associate Dean
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in pharmacy or related healthcare field. Bachelor degree in education, curriculum design, public health, or statistics is also considered
- Minimum 3 years of related experience with preferred prior experience in an academic assessment role within higher education
- Working knowledge of MS Project, MS Access, MS Excel, Statistical software and Learning Management System software
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Commitment to the work environment and adherence to deadlines
- Robust analytical skills
- Outstanding work ethics
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line. CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational history.
Closing date for accepting applications is Wednesday, May 25, 2022.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pocket (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Skype (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر لإرسال رابط عبر البريد الإلكتروني إلى صديق (فتح في نافذة جديدة)