شواغر لدى مدرسة هاملتون الدولية في الدوحة ، قطر
Admissions Officer Urgent Hiring
We are searching for an expert Admissions Officer to join our exceptional team at The Hamilton International School in Doha.
Growing your career as a Full Time Admissions Officer is an awesome opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in planning, critical thinking and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Admissions Officer at The Hamilton International School today!
ISP Admissions Officer Role Profile
Purpose of Role
The Admissions Officer will be a true ambassador of the school, providing a professional and highly focused customer-service approach. As a representative of the school, the post holder will also work to develop links and partnerships with the parent, businesses, and local community contacts to support mutual development and growth whilst raising the profile and position of the School. The post holder will be responsible for managing and converting leads to maximise pupil numbers.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة ومنوعة لدى فنادق ومطاعم هيلتون في الدوحة
Begin with our children and students. Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Simply, their success is our success. Wellbeing and safety are both essential for learners and learning. Therefore, we are consistent in identifying potential safeguarding issues and acting and following up on all concerns appropriately.
Treat everyone with care and respect. We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of self and others.
Operate effectively. We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference. We apply school policies and procedures and embody the shared ideas of our community.
Learn continuously. Getting better is what drives us. We positively engage with personal and professional development and school improvement.
ISP Admissions Officer Key Responsibilities
- Manage leads and translate leads into enrolments to maximise pupil numbers
- Support lead generation and school awareness through in school events and local partnerships to help the school become the school of choice for the local community
- Take an active role in the day to day running of the school in relation to admissions
- Follow up on all new enquiries within one working day, answering questions and converting enquiries to admissions meetings with Principal or Head of School
- Liaise with families about all aspects of the admissions process, following up in line with the admissions and chasing processes of the school, working alongside the admissions team members to ensure appropriate split of call volume and chasing
- Following up after meetings for all their appointments, up to and including an offer being made, and liaising with the registrar and finance so there is a smooth hand over for offers
- Lead parent tours and support meetings as required
- Manage and maintain the appointment calendar, chasing any missed appointments, and ensuring the welcome area for parents is prepared before meetings to ensure the best journey through the school
- Managing the event calendar with the School Leaders to include parent recruitment events, promoting these events with the support of marketing, and running these events to maximise student recruitment with the School Leaders.
- Managing the multiple databases of parent enquiries
- Participate regularly in the admission/marketing team meetings and to share information with the school leaders and ISP daily
- Contribute to the wider life of the school
- Cover the reception desk as required on a daily basis and support the general administration of the school
- Contribute to the weekly KPI and capacity reports, enrolment reports and pipeline reports, with the support of the Registrar and head of admissions, due to ISP on a weekly basis, sharing data analysis with suggestions as opportunities arise
- Manage and set up the appointment calendar
- Be a primary contact for new incoming enquiries via a range of sources
- Organise admissions meetings and open events, guiding families through the admissions process to enrolment while providing state-of-the-art customer service
- Regularly reviewing and developing admissions documents, parent communication platforms and templates, and marketing collaterals to ensure accurate information and best practice
- Work with parent-facing administrative staff closely, to ensure the first impressions of the school are excellent leading to positive visitor experience
- Support on effective continued support and communication to new families after students enroll at the school – ‘after sales care’
Measures of Performance
- Targets will be set for maximum conversion through the admissions funnel, being proactive in growing the number of enrolments in the school and managing engagement events in school
- KPIs are based on the number of enrolments in the school
Health and Safety
- Emphasizes the importance of safety in all areas of the curriculum, communicating to the pupils the importance of a responsible attitude towards personal safety, the safety of others and respect for The Hamilton International School’s property and equipment
- Perform playground duties on time and with due diligence to safeguard Hamilton students
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities
- Assist in implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct
- Ensure that, all the necessary health and safety rules and procedures are being followed
- Maintain an awareness of all the health and safety measures to be taken when in school
Qualifications And Experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Administration from any recognised Universityإقرأ أيضا:وظائف خالية ومنوعة لدى الخطوط الجوية القطرية في الدوحة
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Qatar
- School experience in similar role is an advantage
- Experience working in sales/projects
- Knowledge of Hubspot and Google analytics
- English is mandatory
- Arabic is an advantage
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to sell our school to families who have expressed an interest
- Be warm and personable
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Knowledge of the regulations, policies and procedures related to the assigned activities
- Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
- Ability to coordinate & collate data
- Skilled in the use of student registration and management systems
- Good interpersonal skills, using tact, having patience, and showing courtesy to all stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of MOEHE policies and eSIS filing
- Motivation to work with people, a positive attitude, and a friendly personality
- Being a calm and empathetic person, with an understanding of young people
- Excellent command for MS office
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Records, Reports and Correspondence by use of spreadsheets and databases
- Computer literate
- Customer Service skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Willing attitude to be a part of the school team
- Strong sense of professionalism
- Safeguarding and welfare of children
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language, in spoken and written form
- A collaborative team-player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Behavior management
- Empathetic listener
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Internationally minded
- Emotional intelligence
- Intercultural awareness, creative
- Flexible and a can-do attitude
You consistently demonstrate and role-model the ISP Leadership Competencies in all that you do.
- Collaboration. Takes an active part in leading their school or region; is cooperative and a genuine team player, developing positive, supportive relationships with colleagues to solve problems and maximise opportunities.
- Learning & Getting Better. Continually demonstrates personal commitment and passion for learning and getting better using evidence and feedback; supporting others in their continual learning, development and growth.
- Innovation Leadership. Is good at creating an environment where ideas for learning initiatives and services are generated and is able to motivate and inspire others through the process of creation through to completion.
- Outcome driven. Can be counted on to find solutions. Is consistently looking to exceed goals and is focused on KPIs.
- Resilience. Can deal with setbacks and challenges calmly and effectively.
- Community Focus. Is committed to meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of our students and their families.
- Integrity & Ethical Management. Has the ability to work ethically and with integrity; helps others feel valued; upholds and models the ISP Vision, Purpose and Principles.
- Leading & Inspiring Others. Supports, encourages and inspires students, colleagues and teams so that they give their best.
- Understanding People. Is a very good judge of talent, can objectively articulate the strengths and motivations of people inside or outside the organisation.
- Influencing & Communication. Consistently informs, influences and inspires students, parents and colleagues through timely and effective communication.
- Agile. Responds and adapts to changing circumstances; manages and solves problems by providing solutions in a climate of ambiguity.
- Strategic, Commercial & Financial Awareness. Has the ability to apply understanding of the business and industry to improve effectiveness and profitability.
- Planning & Decision Making. Makes decisions on the best course of action and then plans, organises, prioritises and balances resources to achieve the desired outcome.
- Diversity & Equity. Has the sensitivity, awareness and skill to understand the values, behaviours, attitudes and practices across cultures that supports all children and adults to learn and work effectively.
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunities to grow
- Competitive salary
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا