فرصة عمل لدى الاتحاد في أبوظبي ، الإمارات
Maintain the crew operation by proactively resolving unforeseen issues that could impact the network operation of the airline. Adhere to regulations and communicate with all stakeholders in a timely and effective manner.
- Adhere to the civil aviation regulation, company operating manuals, processes and procedures to manage the execution of the crew rosters and its contingency plans accordingly.
- Maintain a clear and professional communication with crew via email and phone to ensure a high level of internal customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and forecast potential issues that could affect the crew live rosters and implement efficient mitigation plans to reduce the impact of these issues in the network.
- Manage effectively crew legality, utilization, satisfaction and overtime to ensure safety, cost and service goals are achieved.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge on flight time limitations, company operating manuals, internal processes and procedures.
- Ensure utilization of standby crew in the most efficient and expedient method necessary to ensure operational reliability.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts including on holidays and weekends in a 24/7 operation.
Education & Experience
- Post-Secondary Education (i.e. diploma, degree and equivalent work experience in the field of Airline Operations).
- Minimum 2 years of experience working at an airline operations division.
- Aims and CAR-OPS prefered