فرصة عمل لدى Navitas في نيروبي ، كينيا
About the role
The Admissions Officer will facilitate the admissions function for Navitas Europe, working for our college’s teams.
The Admission Officer will work alongside team members to carry out the role of processing international student applications via a defined series of processes and systems, establishing strong links with college-based colleagues and regional teams throughout the world.
Key Result Areas:
- Student applications are responded to in line with defined service level agreements.
- Applications are assessed accurately and in accordance with the latest admissions requirements.
- Agents, students and regional teams are always updated with any new developments.
- Student interviews are carried out, recorded and communicated accurately.
- Sustainable and productive working relationships are developed with regional teams, the College, our University Partner and agents.
- Individual and team targets are achieved.
The person we seek will ideally have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in a process driven customer-focused environment, and ability to manage own work under pressure and timelines.
- Strong written and verbal English, Computer literacy along with Outlook and effective interpersonal skills.
- Team player, can-do mentality, resilient, respectful of other cultures, and a conviction towards best customer service.
- Understanding of the Higher Education Industry and knowledge of university and/or pathway admissions criteria.
- CRM knowledge, knowledge of languages other than English and Mother tongue.
What We Offer
Navitas is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and communities in which we live and serve.
Navitas is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to over 70,000 aspirational students across our global network each year.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online by submitting your CV and Cover Letter.
Applications close on Friday 10th October 2022. However, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
For further information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Kenya.