فرص عمل لدى منتجع باب الشمس الصحراوي في دبي ، الإمارات
( 5161 )
Rare Finds is a diverse collection of resorts celebrating the individuality and unique identity of a destination, with a distinct ability to captivate the imagination, and bring to the forefront the essence of a place.
Authentic and captivating, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort is a truly magical destination, where expertly curated itineraries and bespoke entertainment are the beating heart of our legendary desert-based destination. Part of our unique Rare Finds collection, the essence of Bab Al Shams joins our guests together to discover the most soulful experiences and humbling journeys, set against Dubai’s endless dunes and rich culture.
About The Role
Manages the daily kitchen utility operations and staff to enforce the highest possible cleanliness and hygiene standards in all food processing facilities, as well as the operating equipment. Areas of responsibilities include dish room operations, night cleaning, back dock cleaning and maintenance, banquet plating and food running. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget .
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides functional assistance and be responsible for the smooth running of the whole stewarding operation.
- Ensures the coordination with Engineering for maintenance and repair of all stewarding equipment.
- Ensures the achievement of organizational standards in hygiene, cleanliness and safety in all F&B areas and for all F&B equipment as per HACCP standards.
- Monitors and controls costs (material, energy and staff) and wastage without comprising on quality.
- Ensures the necessary availability of all quality kitchen and service equipment by effective planning, maintenance, receiving, storing and issuing.
- Ensures cleanliness of kitchen equipment and other related as per planned schedules.
- Ensures the coordination with Engineering for PPM and repair of all stewarding equipment.
- Ensures the adherence to organizational policies by all stewarding staff.
- Recommends changes in systems and procedures, to increase the efficiency of the F&B operation and effective utilization of available resources (e.g. manpower, material, energy and equipment).
- Checks more specifically the proper use of chemicals and washing accessories.
- Establishes minimum and maximum operating par stocks and supplies and approve storeroom requisition
- Coordinates with the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager or Outlet Manager to check their requirements for the day and the next day.
- Maintains health inspection record, attendance record and file on casual employees
- Takes all necessary actions to reduce the loss of silverware / flatware.
- Monitors the inflow of ordered materials and the maintenance of current materials.
- Inspects supplies, equipment, and work areas in order to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- Manages all equipment, china, glass and silver (e.g., adequate clean supplies of each).
- Enforces proper cleaning routines for service ware, equipment, floors, etc.
- Enforces proper use and cleaning of all dish room machinery.
- Ensures all food holding and transport equipment is in working order.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, food handling and sanitation standards.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Supervises the duties of all stewarding department employees, facilities, operation and costs.
- Supervises the sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene as well as the quality level of product and services.
- Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example. Mentoring/Developing
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Recommends new styles/ designs of equipment’s, in order to improve on relevant standards.
- Supervises colleagues in day-to-day operations and provides a “Hands On” approach.
- Assigning and delegating work, encourages elevated performance, leads by example, and disciplines employees for the purpose of improving the Pastry Departments standards of excellence.
- Performs evaluation of subordinates, mentoring and identify training needs.
- Ensure operational budget is in line and costs are strictly controlled maximizing profitability.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Hotel Management Diploma/ Bachelor Degree or its equivalent.
- HACCP certified
- 3 years in similar position in a five star hotel.
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Planning for Business
- Supervising People
- Understanding Differences
- Supervising Operations
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communication
- Drive for Results
- Effective Communication
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Leadership skills
- Customer focused
- Team work
- Interpersonal skills
Join a team that is warm , caring , connected and empowered to create truly unique experiences. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.