مطلوب أخصائي مبيعات لدى Avantor في مصر
Sales Specialist – Lab Chemicals MEA
We are looking for a Sales Specialist – Chemicals to be based in the MEA region, providing on-going Commercial & technical product support to our Account Managers, Channel Partners, Technical Quotes Specialist and Senior Management teams. We are offering this role on a full time, permanent basis.
You will own the MEA Lab Chemical Sales Target. Using your technical expertise, you will be responsible to drive profitable and sustainable growth with increasing market share of our core lab chemicals brands including VWR Chemicals, JT Baker, Macron and Rankem, by equipping internal and external stake holders with the needed tools and resources to achieve profitable growth.
You will also actively support the strategic growth through appointed lab chemicals Channel Partners, identify solutions per end customer segments such as Pharma, Oil & Gas, F&B and Academia. Drive implementation, follow up and address gaps as they arise to meet assigned sales targets.
Location: MEA (home working with regular site visits)
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Provide regular product training to Account Managers, Technical Quotes Specialist and channel partners to support them with interactions with our end customer segments
- Drive and support sales opportunities for successful conversion either direct or through Channel partners. Use Athena CRM system to manage/coordinate opportunities in the funnel
- Identify new suppliers and products that we can introduce into our product portfolio, creating and managing SAP and VWR.com product content for regional suppliers
- Manage and cultivate business relationships with global and regional chemicals & reagents suppliers, gaining support for business growth via joint marketing activity and price support
- Work as a team with relevant colleagues to win new lab chemicals & reagents tender business and retain existing business. Analyse lost business data and react as a team accordingly
- Design, organise and launch market relevant and successful promotional activities and events with focus on chemicals NPIs
- Evaluate product gaps, and possible new suppliers and services to add to portfolio regionally and within wider Global scope, including VWR Collection products
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A degree in a Chemistry
- Extensive technical, sales and marketing experience, preferably within the Chemicals & Reagents product range, to ensure maximisation of sales opportunities and growth.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic, French and English, both verbal and written, with the ability to produce accurate and punctual reports and analysis of sales and margin data.
- Commercial understanding of market, competition, pricing and discount structures.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and business critical tasks to meet required deadlines
.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير التخطيط والوفاء لدى شركة هيتاشي ABB لشبكات الطاقة
We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب أخصائي الخدمات اللوجستية لدى شركة كانكس للألمنيوم في السادس من أكتوبر ، القاهرة ، مصر
3rd party non-solicitation policy
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned on and contracted for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا