مطلوب رئيس الحسابات لدى فنادق ومنتجعات فور سيزونز في تونس
The Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting the Assistant Director of Finance in maintaining the general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain harmonious and professional relationship with all departments and Home Office.
- Comply with and enforce Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Assist Assistant Director of Finance with maintaining the effectiveness of internal controls to safeguard the assets and resources of the hotel.
- Actively support other department managers with matters dealing with labor standards, payroll, and other issues that may arise.
- Direct and supervise the efforts, quality, and timeliness of all aspects of payroll, accounts payable, and general cashiering or other areas as directed by the Assistant Director of Finance and Director of Finance
- Assist with the development of the Finance Department staff to aid the future growth of the company.
- Assist in other areas of the accounting office as needed.
- Understand and possess a working knowledge of the Accounting & Finance Manual
- Good understanding of Month-End Process, including but not limited to preparation of financial statements, accruals and journal entries, maintain reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts in established corporate formats and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principals.
- Assist the Assistant Director of Finance in preparation of all budgets and forecasts.
- Understand the current Edition of USALI.
- Prepare and coordinate the monthly reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts and all bank reconciliations, ensuring all outstanding reconciling items are investigated and resolved satisfactorily.
- Perform all daily, monthly, and other periodic accounting and financial reporting in an accurate and timely nature.
- Participate in the physical inventory counts and the subsequent accuracy of count, price, and valuation.
- Safeguard the cash assets through monthly bank reconciliations, cash counts of all issued Banks, including general cashier, and reporting any discrepancies to the Assistant DOF.
- Assist with month end adjustment journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare periodic vacation and medical deduction audits.
- Prepare required backup or work papers in order to provide analysis and control over balance sheet and P&L accounts and to serve the purpose of internal and external audits.
- Have a working knowledge of all areas in Finance to ensure that coverage can be provided for employees on vacation or leave.
- Be familiar with the program of records control, security, retention and disposal in accordance with hotel policy and procedures.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or Assistant Director of Finance.
- Ensure that income is properly recorded and an accurate and timely Daily Business Report is generated.
- Have the ability to direct the efforts, quality and timeliness of all aspects of the payroll, general ledger, accounts payable and general cashiering.
- Meet with Division and Department Heads and observe the actual work being performed in each department in order to establish labor standards for all job categories within the hotel; review each department at least twice per year to determine the adequacy of their labor standards, propose changes when necessary and implement with proper approval.
- Review daily/weekly labor report and explain the major variances to established labor standards.
- Assist Department Heads and Division Heads in researching any discrepancies or problems highlighted by the daily, weekly and monthly labor productivity reports.
- Assist the Assistant Director of Finance in Forecasting/Budgeting and assist the Department Heads in producing their annual labor budgets.