مطلوب رئيس فريق الصوتيات والمرئيات لدى فنادق ومنتجعات جميرا في مسقط سلطنة عمان
Audio Visual Team leader- Jumeirah Muscat Bay (Pre-Opening)
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Jumeirah Muscat Bay Resort lies 15 minutes south of the city centre and 40 minutes from Seeb International Airport. The overall development will include a 1,200 square meters Talise Spa, a diving centre, a wide range of sports and leisure facilities, a selection of restaurants, bars and cafes and a kids club. The resort will also include conference and banquet facilities to cater for Oman’s growing attraction as a destination for conferences, meetings and large-scale events. The resort forms part of a larger development that includes 300 high-end residential townhouses and villas, taking advantage of some of the most beautiful, unspoilt coastline in the Middle East.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مهندس العمليات الآلية MS لدى شركة إريكسون
About The Role
- An exciting role has arisen for a talented Audio and Visual Team Leader Role to join the pre-opening at Jumeirah Muscat Bay Resort. The main purpose of this role is to assist in planning, organizing and directing the overall running of the Audio Visual Aspects of the hotel as well as maintaining established quality standards in a manner consistent with Resort standards and customer needs in addition to Ensure AV system performance & trouble shootings for the same is carried out smoothly.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include
- The design quotation and production of the Audio Visual aspect of the hotel.
- Sourcing of external equipment or services to meet event needs.
- To liaise with and manage external production companies operating within the resort.
- To track and maximize AV revenue through effective and accurate event quotation.
- To develop a working knowledge of the local AV suppliers and contractors.
- Manage the maintenance of AV and production facilities within the conference center.
- Maintain the rostering, attendance checking and general administration of all AV technicians.
- The continued development of AV colleagues if any.
- The implementation of industry standard levels of production.
- To have an excellent knowledge of hotel facilities, capacities dimensions and operational scenarios of meeting rooms.
- To ensure that all relevant hotel and industry safety standards pertaining to Audio Visual are adhered to.
- Attend daily and weekly departmental meeting.
- Maintain open communication with the Sales team.
- Identify and evaluate business trends/needs and use this information to set and review objectives.
- Undertake other projects as assigned by the Resident Engineer.
- Have solid understanding of peak and trough periods for the department and price AV accordingly.
- Ensure all invoices are accurate before signature and that all related charges are applied to the account.
- Actively employ tactics to ensure energy conservation and waste minimization, for example: lights and air conditioning to be switched off when function rooms are not in use.
- Maintain awareness of the department’s performance against operational budgets
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance at all times.
- Demonstrate dedication and commitment to the role.
- Have complete understanding of relevant Resort policies and procedures, particularly in relation to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned by the Maintenance Manager from time to time.
- Area of Responsibility upkeep and maintenance must be ensured.
- Maintaining assets must be ensured
- Be familiar of Jumeirah Policy and Procedures.
- Be familiar with and comply with all relevant Engineering Department policies, processes and procedures Assists in the building of an efficient team of employees, by taking an active interest in their training, development, safety and welfare
- Identify training needs and coordinate requirements
- Participates in training and development programs to improve personal or departmental standards liaising with the Training Manager
- Carries out an efficient leadership style using appraisals and performance management as main tools
About Youإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب منسق المبيعات وإدارة علاقات العملاء لدى شركة ميسان العقارية ش.م.ع.م
In order to be considered for this role, you should have the below qualifications and experiences.
- Diploma or equivalent level of education in AV
- Competent with use of MS Office
- Fluent in spoken and written business English.
- Effective social and interpersonal skills, relationship builder
- Strong employee relations skills
- Calm under pressure
- Effective decision maker
- Multi tasker
- Hotel School Degree or equivalent
- Familiar with hotel system software.
About The Benefits
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; housing, flight tickets, medical and dental coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, discounts on Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
Jumeirah Job Group
Jumeirah Muscat Bay [JMBH]
Dec 9, 2021, 2:49:39 AMإقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة لدى Nortal في مسقط
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا