مطلوب سو شيف لدى مجموعة شانغريلا في مسقط سلطنة عمان
Sous Chef – Pool Restaurant
Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Nestled in between the dramatic backdrop of rugged mountains and the pristine waters of the Sea of Oman, Shangri-La’s Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa is set on 124 acres of stunning scenery and home to three spectacular hotels: the family orientated Al Waha comprises 262 rooms, the diverse Al Bandar comprises 198 deluxe rooms and the luxurious and most exclusive Al Husn has 180 elegantly appointed guestrooms and suites. The resort also features 22 Food and Beverage outlets, 1,056 sqm ballroom with 8 breakout rooms, wide variety of recreational facilities, and a spa with 12 treatment villas.
Sous Chef is responsible to overlook the Casual Pool Bar Restaurant on daily basis and the overall success of the daily restaurant kitchen operations. To create and manage the menu of comfort food.
- Manages kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards, and procedures.
- Estimates daily production needs on a weekly basis and communicates production needs to kitchen personnel daily.
- Assists Executive Chef with all kitchen operations and preparation.
- Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Develops, designs, or creates new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
- Maintains purchasing, receiving, and food storage standards.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Recognizes superior quality products, presentations, and flavors.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Operates and maintains all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
- Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Leads shifts while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum a total of 8 years experience in the culinary industry including minimum 2 years in the same position in an international 5-star Hotel
- In charge and responsible to overlook the Casual Pool Bar Restaurant on daily basis.
- Creative in menu design with modern presentations – Comfort Food
- Experience in Similar concept or International restaurant is a plus
- A positive, self-motivating, and outgoing attitude
- Knowledge of HACCP and other food safety programs are required
- Knowledge of Fire Life Safety
- Knowledge and experience in Budgeting
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا