مطلوب ضابط الائتمان لدى أرامكس في عمان ,الاردن
- Implement effective collection plans and achieve key accounts collection target.
- Contact key accounts/defaulters for pending payment issues.
- Coordinate with the team(s) regarding any issue related to customers’ account collection.
- Notify the credit officer, country manager, commercial team about any customer having a cash flow issue, or any dispute in our invoices.
- Coordinate with the invoicing team for any special requirements on customers’ invoices.
- Prepare the daily collection plan and arrange collections accordingly.
- Ensure customers receive all issued invoices and statement of account in time.
- Submit Aramex invoices in customers portal, and ensure that all invoices are approved.
- Assist in reconciling customers’ credit statement and customs reports while ensuring timely payments are done.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Team spirit.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business or any related field.
تابع نشمي للوظائف على