مطلوب كبير مسؤولي التسويق لدى الخطوط الجوية القطرية في الدوحة ,قطر
Senior Metasearch Marketing Officer
Description – External
About the role
As a Senior Metasearch Officer, you will be responsible to ensure QR’s presence on Metasearch as an industry leader across meta core listings and advertising units. You will work closely to with internal stakeholders to optimize the QR product offering to capitalize on the massive reach and revenue opportunity from Metasearch engines. In addition, the main purpose of your job will also include planning for, negotiating and closing deals with metasearch sites to have QR prominence in various discovery and direct response units across metasearch sites.
Other key responsibilities are:
- Assisting in driving the annual Metasearch strategy and roadmap to drive incremental revenue by managing and supporting the Metasearch portfolio.
- Identifying additional growth opportunities across Metasearch core listings and advertising units.
- Strengthening existing Metasearch partnerships, and exploring new partners to ensure relevant QR presence across all Metas and markets.
- Identifying and driving technical and data optimisation opportunities to ensure seamless integration with Metasearch platforms to optimise conversion rates.
- Identifying and negotiating current and new commercial engagements to optimise the overall CoS of the channel.
- Reviewing and optimising performance on a day to day basis to ensure the channel drives incremental revenue and cost efficiency in line with objectives set for the channel.
- Day to day coordination with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure business continuity.
- Day to day account management with partners.
- Providing assistance in the coordination of RFI, RFP, and contracting procedures.
- Creating monthly KPI reporting of activities to track performance against monthly targets.
- Reviewing and verifying all Metasearch expenses, deliverables, and coordinates timely clearance of invoices.
- Performing other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Qualifications – External
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital Marketing and Acquisition Team.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- 4+ years of job-related experience
- Historically handled multimillion dollar metasearch/OTA regional/global portfolios with direct responsibility of revenue targets
- Hands-on experience managing metsearch or OTA portfolio with an airline, or Meta/OTA
- Experience working with renowned digital brands in a multicultural environment
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.