مطلوب محاسب لدى نستله في العارضية الصناعية الصغيرة ، الفروانية ، الكويت
Assist the F&C Manager/Supervisor/Senior Accountant in performing a wide range of accounting, treasury and internal control transactions/activities in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies.
- Review vendor invoices, debit notes, intercompany invoices, travel expenses and approve them for posting and advise any variances to the user to correct.
- Prepare postings/webforms for key accounting transactions handled by NBS
- Timely raising of debit notes/Ico-forms with related documentation
- Prepare payment requests for the various suppliers in line with set policies and procedures.
- Prepare OPC releted general ledger reconciliations on a monthly basis and follow up on clearance of reconciling items.
- Perform monthly / quarterly / annual closing through the company’s ERP Systems.
- Participate in the establishment of Trial Balance, P&L Account, and Balance Sheet of the OPC
- Prepare selling price calculations
- Keep up-to-date filing of all accounting documents.
- Maintain the chart of account – up-to-date in respect of the various codings.
- Prepare/Review bank reconciliations
- Manage when applicable petty cash and collections activities
- Ensure proper recording and existence of Fixed Assets through maintenance of Fixed Assets register / reconciliation with General Ledger and physical verification.
- Working with the tax consultant on finalizing the tax return
- Managing & updating vendors master data
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum 1 to 2 years as an Accountant with consistent and strong performance
- University graduate
- Good communication technique, both oral & written , hence a good command of English is essential. Fluency in Arabic is an added advantage.
- Exposure to ERP/SAP would be a plus
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا