مطلوب محلل الأعمال لدى ib startup في دبي ,الامارات
You’ll need to:
- communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
- work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function, or product provided
- use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- consider opportunities and potential risks attached to suggestions you make
- identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations
- gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business
- communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern
- produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- support staff and teams in making your recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues
- ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
Salaryإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف أمن المعلومات لدى ParamInfo في أبوظبي، الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- Starting salaries for business analysts are between £21,000 and £31,000.
- The average salary of a business analyst, with approximately five years’ experience, ranges between £32,000 and £38,000.