مطلوب محلل لدى وحدة البحوث الصيدلانية (PRU)
About the job
Pharmaceutical Research Unit (PRU) or Arab Pharmaceutical Industry Consulting (APIC) is a leading clinical research organization (CRO) that was established in Jordan in 1993. At PRU/APIC we offer clinical development solutions that aim to transform drug development & health industries worldwide. We are the largest CRO in the MENA region – capacity wise- & we pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive list of services to pharmaceutical & healthcare companies at the highest principles of personal & professional conduct.
We have an exciting opportunity for Senior Analyst in Analytical Department to support us in our continuous growth.
1. Extract biological samples in accordance with the extraction technique according to Study Plan, and coordinate sample preparation in order to minimize repetitions.
2. Adhere strictly to Good Laboratory Practice.
3. Calibrate laboratory instruments (analytical balances, pH meters, micropipettes, dispensers).
4. Record raw data promptly and accurately and in compliance with the principles of Good Laboratory Practice.
5. Coordinate with senior analyst to sustain the supply of HPLC grade chemicals and all needed materials.
6. Ensure proper disposal of the organic and plasma waste.
7. Ensure the safety practice in the laboratory.
8. Organize space in freezers located in the analytical laboratory.
9. Prepare working standard solutions and plasma calibrators and Quality Control samples.
10. Report any problem or deviation to senior analyst and Quality team.
11. When needed, supervise correct sequence of injection, while maintaining instrumental conditions stable and correct.
12. When needed, print out chromatograms of the injected runs, enter data to the validated excel sheet and print out the results to be placed clearly in the logbook.
13. Prepare the Mobile Phase including pH adjustment and filtration.
1. B. Sc in chemistry or pharmacy or any related subject.
2. Excellent organizational skills.
3. Excellent mathematical ability, in particular problem-solving skills in analytical chemistry.
4. Accurate and cooperative.
5. Good command of the Arabic and English languages both spoken and written..
If your qualifications meet our criteria please submit your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org