مطلوب محلل مشروع لدى قطر للطاقة في الدوحة ,قطر
Primary purpose of job
Responsible for providing an independent and objective assessment/analysis of projects in PEPS. Identify challenges and risks and provide analysis and confidence that projects will deliver to their sanctioned commitments, schedule, cost and QA/QC targets. Provide recommendation to overcome challenges with the aim in meeting project business objectives. Create communities of best practice for project management and quality management throughout PEPS.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in engineering, project management and execution of multidiscipline projects.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in project management leadership roles (preferably as a Project Manager) with proven track record in oil and gas industry.
- Experienced in developing project execution strategies, project management processes, HSEQ, and reviews, as required for execution of projects in both the oil and gas and infrastructure.
- Extensive experience of implementing and working within Quality Management Systems and possesses a broad working-level knowledge of the Quality Assurance and Quality Control functions.
- Extensive inter-personal skills, strong leadership and team building qualities.
- B.Sc. Degree in an Engineering discipline from any recognized University; higher degree would be advantageous.
- Membership in a recognized professional engineering and/or project management association/institution would be an advantage