مطلوب مدقق حسابات لدى الخطوط الجوية القطرية في الدوحة ,قطر
About The Role
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Internal Audit Team as an Auditor. In this role, you will assist in executing audit assignments and fraud investigations for the Qatar Airways Group.
Your Main Accountabilities Will Include Supporting Project Teams By
- Ensuring pre-engagement work is completed per requirements of assignment;
- Surveying the audit subject and gathering knowledge of the audit entity;
- Flowcharting business process;
- Identifying key risks and controls;
- Data collection, verification and analysis;
- Testing controls;
- Drawing initial conclusions for review of the Project Manager;
- Filing of documents to support fieldwork activities and final observations post engagement.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as Finance, Commerce, Auditing, or Business Studies, with minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- Curious mindset and a desire to learn and grow.
- Attention to detail and strong data analytics skills.
- Fluency in both written and oral English and good communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS office applications.
- Professional certification in relevant domains such as CA, ACCA, CIA, CFE or CISA is preferred.
- Experience from airline sector or a large reputable consulting company is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How To Apply
If you’re ready to join a progressive team and have a challenging and rewarding career, then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.
تابع نشمي للوظائف على