مطلوب مدير اقليمي لدى Kavak في اسطنبول ، تركيا
Who WE are?
KAVAK is the number one e-commerce in the purchase and sale of pre-owned vehicles with the fastest growth in Latin America and after 5 years of its foundation we are valued at more than $8.7 billion dollars. We work smart and make things happen, offering the easiest, safest and most transparent experience to buy or sell a car. Our team is the number one priority, which is why we are the second most outstanding startup to work for according to #LinkedInTopStartups 2020.
We have more than 5,000 Kavakees on the team globally and growing, and as part of this accelerated growth we want to make sure we surround ourselves with the best talent to strengthen us to continue building the technology, processes and products that will allow us to transform the automotive market around the world.
Our candidate will report directly to the Commercial Country Manager and will be responsible for the following job description.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير فريق الموارد البشرية لدى شركة مانباور جروب
What are the responsibilities of the Regional Manager?
- Effective execution of the responsible operation and team management in parallel with the targets
- Supporting the unit’s operating in the region he/she is responsible for regarding sales & customer relations
- Reporting and managing the tasks such as leave and expense of the team he/she is responsible for
- Making the necessary business developments and taking strategic decisions for the implementation of appropriate solution models
- Monitoring the working efficiency of the expertise center and realizing its targets
- Determination of store opening points within the scope of branch office acquisition
What do we expect from the Regional Manager?
- 8-10 years of experience in the automotive field
- 2-3 years of team management experience
- Bachelor/master’s degree,
- Class B driver’s license and clean driving record
- Closely following the dynamics of the automotive industry,
- Strong in organization, planning, follow-up and reporting,
- Strong human relations, able to progress from a cooperative perspective
- Advanced communication and persuasion skills
What are we offering?
- Working in a global environment
- Encouraging System to learn and develop yourself with both freedom and responsibilities
- Fast and Flexible Career Opportunities
Are you motivated to be part of this mission and help us build the rest of the story? Join us!
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا