مطلوب مدير الائتمان لدى بنك المشرق في دبي ، الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Assist Senior Credit Manager in approving credits, ensuring rigorous monitoring of portfolio, and approving credits within delegated approval authorities and within the Wholesale Credit Policy Manual guidelines.
Key Result Areas
- Early detection of warning signals such as excesses, past dues, adverse market information, in order to ensure timely corrective action.
- Maintain targeted turn-around time for credit approvals.
- Assist Senior Credit Manager by reviewing proposals in L2 Credit Manager’s approval authority and approving credits within the incumbent’s own credit approval authority.
- Follow up with the relationship managers on daily exception reports to get the exceptions resolved.
- Prepare portfolio highlights for senior management review.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- University Graduate. MBA or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years lending experience, which should include 4 to 6 years of front line relationship management experience and minimum 4/5 years as an approver of large credit proposals.
- High degree of analytical skills, ability to cut through excessive information to arrive at the key risk factors, keen eye for detail and ability to analyze complex data.
- Lending skills (credit, analytical, judgment) across various industries / lines of business (Trade, Asset Backed Financing, Contracting, Banks & Non Bank Financial Institutions, Leveraged Buy Out, Project Finance).
- Knowledge of regulations in different countries Mashreq now operates in.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiating skills, both internally within the organization as well as outside with other banks, borrowers and regulators.
التقديم هناإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب أخصائي مبيعات الخدمة لدى شركة ABB في أبوظبي
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا