مطلوب مدير التدبير المنزلي لدى مجموعة شانغريلا في مسقط ، سلطنة عُمان
Director of Housekeeping
Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Nestled in between the dramatic backdrop of rugged mountains and the pristine waters of the Sea of Oman, Shangri-La’s Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa is set on 124 acres of stunning scenery and home to three spectacular hotels: the family orientated Al Waha comprises 262 rooms, the diverse Al Bandar comprises 198 deluxe rooms and the luxurious and most exclusive Al Husn has 180 elegantly appointed guestrooms and suites. The resort also features 22 Food and Beverage outlets, 1,056 sqm ballroom with 8 breakout rooms, wide variety of recreational facilities, and a spa with 12 treatment villas.
We are looking for a passionate Director of Housekeeping with strong leadership and interpersonal skills, can prioritize and adapt to the changing needs of the operation, and can evidence having a solid work ethic, good business acumen and a passion for service. In these challenging times of the pandemic to maintain cleanliness and upkeep of the resort to the highest standards.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب رئيس الخزانة لدى بنك العز الإسلامي في مسقط سلطنة عمان
As a Director of Housekeeping we rely on you to
- Lead and coach the housekeeping team in providing exceptional guest service, colleague satisfaction and profitability.
- Ensure all the guest rooms and the public areas are maintained as per Shangri-la standards.
- Be responsible for the successful performance of all aspects of the Housekeeping Department.
- Plan, organize and implement all deep cleaning & job cycle projects for guestrooms and public areas.
- Ensures appropriate chemicals are used and ensuring safe usage of chemicals.
- In coordination with the Laundry Manager, ensure laundry operations are well managed and all guest complaints are timely handled effectively.
- Lead and co-ordinate renovation projects as related to guestrooms and other areas as assigned including coordinating and scheduling outside contractors.
- Ensure the Housekeeping team is knowledgeable and fully adheres to standards.
- Apply human resource management skills, such as hiring, training, scheduling, and evaluating performance.
- Experience of minimum 4 years as Director of Housekeeping with Luxury Hotels.
- Strong MS Office Skills, ability to work on presentations and budgets.
- Strong communication skills.
التقديم هناإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير التدقيق لدى شركة الوظائف الدولية في سلطنة عمان
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا