مطلوب مدير التدقيق لدى Michael Page في سامسون ، تركيا
- Dynamic working environment|Great Career Opportunities
About Our Client
Opportunity to work in a dynamic company that operates in FMCG, energy and tourism sectors.
- Performing audits in accordance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and a risk-based annual audit plan,
- Performing substantive tests and data analyses to corroborate audit results,
- Providing value-added, creative recommendations and control practices,
- Presenting and reporting the audit results in clear and concise manner,
- Following up the action plan progress and ensuring that the recommendations are implemented in a timely manner as committed by the process owners,
- Carrying out special audit and consultancy requests and investigations as requested.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of three years of experience in external audit, internal audit, controlling, consulting or financial affairs,
- A degree in Engineering, Economics or Business Administration,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- An analytical and inquisitive mindset,
- Strong communication skills,
- Being pro-active and results-oriented,
- Ability to adapt to changes,
- A willingness to acquire new skills,
- No restriction for travel.
What’s on Offer
Our business partner offers a great career opportunity. Apply for more details.
Contact: Melis Kubilay
Quote job ref: JN-092022-5761627