مطلوب مدير التسويق والاتصالات لدى Goodwill Industries of Central Oklahoma, Inc في العدم ,ليبيا
Marketing and Communications Director
MISSION: We help people overcome challenges to employment.
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
FLSA STATUS : Exempt, Full Time
DATE: Rev. 07/2022
JOB SUMMARY: This position requires the person to be experienced in marketing, social and traditional media, video production storytelling, and committed to excellence in every area. Being fun and creative goes a long way in this position. This person must effectively market Goodwill’s retail stores, donations, contract services and mission services to the community while providing compelling stories about the lives transformed by Goodwill and the power of work.
Essential Job Functions
Create an annual marketing and communications strategic plan with specific goals and deadlines and robust quarterly project management plans to ensure timely, on-budget project execution and successful outcome delivery.
The strategic plan will include all aspects of marketing/advertising campaigns and collateral, telling the story of GICO, including media relations, retail store and contract service, social media, website content, external newsletters, and development of all collateral materials.
Serve as the point of contact for the media, coordinating with the CEO, and use professional judgment to respond to requests or connect requests with the appropriate GICO executives.
Coordinate GICO’s events through the planning, implementation, and execution phases with all stakeholders.
Create engaging messages for social media focused on mission and outreach, utilizing resources available through Goodwill International.
Collect and analyze web traffic and social media data to develop new ways to attract, engage, and collaborate with internal partners and strengthen outreach.
Create videos to support key organizational messaging.
Exercise creative thinking to advance GICO’s mission.
Review and be familiar with Goodwill of Central Oklahoma safety policies, programs and procedures and adhere to all safety rules, regulations, and safety codes. Attend safety training and meetings as required and report any unsafe work conditions, accidents, or injuries immediately.
Direct in-house or external graphic designers, photographers, and other media-production specialists integral to the completion of marketing projects.
Work with the CEO and GICO leadership to take the pulse of overall business activity to identify cross-marketing opportunities.
Stay informed of developments in the field of marketing and communications within the industry to foster ideas and innovation.
Develop and produce high-quality, informative, and interesting press releases, press kits, and related materials.
Develop content for social media, websites, newsletters, press releases, and any other distribution channels.
Develop or commission market research as needed.
Brainstorm and collaborate with teams for new ideas and strategies.
Develop and oversee the Communications budget.
Perform other duties and projects as required by management.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Journalism with five years of experience in (first and foremost) marketing, as well as communications, preferably in the nonprofit sector.
Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong content creation skills.
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively.
- Ability to take initiative to develop new strategies and outside-the-box ideas for social media.
- Excellent media relations skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language with excellence. Bilingual is a plus.
- Possess a sense of urgency; is self-motivated and detail minded.
- Strong EQ skills and ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues.
- Must be 21+ years old.
- Valid Oklahoma Driver’s License and Car Insurance Verification, required.
- Must pass MVR check and maintain a good driving record.
- Reliable transportation and communication required.
Core CompetenciesTo perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- To Live our Values of Respect, Integrity, Commitment, and Innovation.
- Be fully committed to cultivating an “Employee First” work culture.
- Has a deep working knowledge of marketing.
- Can communicate a compelling story.
- Work collaboratively with everyone, internal and external.
- Creative, energetic, and oriented toward serving other people.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to analyze marketing trends and determine a cost-effective approach.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work on several projects at once with adherence to timelines and deadlines and limited supervision.
- Strong sense of internal and external customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Ability to speak easily from prepared notes or extemporaneously, before a large or small audience.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
- High energy level is essential.
- Thorough, accurate, and timely delivery.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, graphic design and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- This work is both sedentary and physical requiring the following physical activities: Sitting for long periods of time; standing in one area, walking to move to get various task completed and occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- The ability to lift 35 pounds, or more with assistance.
- Employee is required to operate a computer.
- Works in a climate controlled, office environment most of the time but occasionally outdoors.
- Low to moderate noise level.
- Requires availability to work a variable schedule with occasional evenings and weekends as needed.
- Requires some local travel providing own transportation.
- Works 40 hours per week or more when required