مطلوب مدير التقارير التنظيمية لدى بنك المشرق في مصر
Manager, Regulatory Reporting & AECB (Egypt CoE)
- Ensure implementation of Group policies including regulatory reporting, operational risk, financial control and local compliance requirements for finance processes.
- Provide support in Group Management/ IFRS reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity of the credit Bureau reporting files and credit bureau disputes.
- Drive automation of various Regulatory reports / Credit Bureau Submission
Key Result Areas:
- Provide advisory support to business and other functions on regulatory reporting compliance
- Manage the process of regulatory audits, assessments and internal/ external audits in relation to regulatory reporting etc.
- Review PPGs for accounting treatment of new products as well as for existing product renewals in accordance with Group Accounting policies and for regulatory reporting/ implication.
- Ensure that regulatory function is in full/ complete compliance with Regulatory Reporting Policy, Financial Control Policy and Operational Risk Framework.
- Provide support in month end closing, review and submission of Management & IFRS pack reporting.
- Ensure adherence to the Regulatory Reporting departmental standards, policies and procedures.
- Manage the production of the Central Bank monthly, quarterly and annual returns.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity of the credit reporting file and credit bureau disputes related to Customers.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving overall productivity and quality within their scope of work.
- Develop an understanding of the systems and product processes and data flows from multiple source systems in order to allow a comprehensive review of outputs / reports
- Recommend procedural changes / process improvement opportunities to streamline our process, and ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the reporting process
Knowledge, Skills And Experience:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مطور نت
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration (or equivalent) required.
- Expertise & Knowledge in Micro strategy & Power BI Development (using all modules), Design & Architecture.
- Self-motivated and ability to make sound judgement to manage business priorities
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, with the flexibility to adapt quickly to change
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers effectively.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with hands on experience in SQL,SAS, Excel
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا