مطلوب مدير الخدمات الأكاديمية المساندة لدى الجامعة الأمريكية في الإمارات (AUE)
Director Of Academic Support Services
The American University in the Emirates seeks an experienced Director for Academic Support Services to join the team. The main purpose of this role is to provide students with additional learning and development outside the classroom and lead and ensure the delivery of academic skills and support programs.
This position will be directing and leading the following offices:
- University Library
- Student Counseling and Disability Office
- Student Success and Advising Office
Qualifications & Education
- Holder of Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in psychology, educational leadership or any relevant discipline.
The monthly salary is (18,000 AED) with the following benefits:
- 30 paid days of annual leave.
- Annual air ticket to the home country.
- Health Insurance
- Schooling for 2 kids below 18 years old
Experience/ Training / Knowledge:
- Experience in academic support or learning support role for a minimum of 2 – 3 years with a minimum of 5 years experience at the Managerial level.
- Minimum 5 years experience at a managerial Education level needed
- Bilingual mandatory (English & Arabic)
- Manage student academic support related issues in collaboration with staff and faculty members
- Monitor student academic progress and manage student cases in collaboration with all relevant personnel
- Work with deans, faculty members, curriculum leaders and staff to identify student academic issues, needs and concerns and address them expeditiously
- Lead the Academic Support staff by providing opportunities for continuous learning and development
- Develop and Implement academic support policies and procedures and make sure they are compliant with the university and accreditation standards
- Develop and oversee the annual budget plan of the academic support office
- Develop and oversee the goals and objectives of the academic support office
- Conduct benchmarking studies and make recommendations by analyzing the current and historical student academic data to ensure continuous quality improvement in the area of academic support services
- Supervising advisors and overseeing advising students on academic probation.
- Managing the advising of students whose major is undeclared.
- Perform other job-related duties as required
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not meet specified requirements will not be shortlisted.
American University in the Emirates – Dubai International Academic City – Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic.