مطلوب مدير العمليات لدى الفطيم للسيارات في الدوحة ,قطر
National Operations Manager | ALF Vehicle Rentals| AlFuttaim Automotive
Job Requisition ID: 146122
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
We are currently looking for National Vehicle Rental Manager, Managing the rental business within Dubai and Northern Emirates, ensuring revenue growth and profitability from these regions are met. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and enhancing the brand image to meet and exceed set standards. Comply and implement procedures in line with company policies and procedures. Continuously look for operational efficiencies and ensuring maximum usage of existing resources and assets. Work closely with business process manager to streamline SOP’s in the rental department.
The role is responsible for developing and maintaining customer and stake holders’ relations
What You Will Do
Job Holder should oversee the entire operations and financial performance of the AF Vehicle Rentals-Qatar .
- Revenue: Achieve the overall revenue target for Dubai and Northern Emirates from daily/weekly and Monthly rental business. Maximize revenue from ancillary products such as PAI, SCDW, CDW Oman Insurance, PAI, Up selling and Child Seat
- Utilization: Ensure vehicles are available at rental locations to maximize rental opportunities resulting in high utilization which ensures revenue, margin and profitability for the region handled.
- Customer Service: Must ensure that one continuously exceeds customer expectations from all customer touch points within the business. All customer queries are handled in a professional and timely manner.
- Employee Development: Identify the talents within the team members and develop the right resources, optimum use of these resources and identify them for succession planning
- Quality, Standards, Security, Policies and Procedures: Must ensure that there is proper control over cash, fleet and premises. Must ensure that business is conducted ethically adhering to standards, and strict compliance to policies and procedures.
- Operational efficiencies: Enhance operational capabilities and deliver products and services better, faster and at lower costs.
- Carry out business practices that are ethical and in line with Hertz and Al Futtaim policies.
- To provide regular update to the General Manager on the business patterns and competition activities in the region.
- Work closely with the Leasing Manager and sales team to drive corporate business from Dubai and Northern Emirates.
- Represent Hertz and establish good relationship with key decision makers at Dubai Airport.
- Call Centre Operations, HEL and broker relationship management.
- Work closely with Marketing manager to define bespoke marketing opportunities
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Experience in sales and operational aspect of the automotive industry, preferably car rental or service-related industry.
- Understanding of industry best practices, standards, and their impact on customer service levels.
- Good understanding of retail sales operation and promotional activities to drive revenue and profitability.
- Work requires professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with internal and external customers and senior management team
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with peer group and colleagues
- Five years minimum experience in service industry, preferably car rental and leasing industry.
- Excellent communication skills, planning and organizing, interpersonal skills (tact, diplomacy, influence etc), analytical skills, team player, highly focused on achieving results, Problem solving and commercial awareness.
About The Team
The role will report to the Managing Director, and you will be managing a team of 120 employee with 4 direct reports.
What Equips You For The Role
- Knowledge of Rental operations, Fleet Management, P&L and Commercial
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.