مطلوب مدير المبيعات لدى مجموعة فنادق راديسون في الجبيل ,السعودية
Ambitious, thirsty for results and love interacting with people? Excited by the energetic and customer centric role of Sales? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Sales Team with their winning edge and passion for driving revenue and growth, strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Sales Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- Supports the smooth running of the sales department, where all aspects of the hotel’s pro-active sales initiatives are delivered and total revenue maximised
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Delivers on plans and objectives where sales initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Supervises the sales team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Accountable for ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Reviews and scrutinizes the business performance, providing recommendations that will drive financial performance
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Sales Manager:
- Experience in sales
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions with proven problem-solving capabilities offering support where required
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
“Park Inn by Radisson Jubail Industrial City is located in a peaceful, high-end area surrounded by residential buildings, just 800 meters from the beach. Our hotel is in Jubail’s famous Fanateer district with great restaurants, modern shopping malls and a vibrant beach scene. Guests can enjoy our modern hotel with 161 fully equipped hotel rooms and suites, and a range of premier services, including our on-site spa and fitness facilities.
As the largest industrial city in the Middle East, Jubail is a prime location for business travelers. They can make use of our 4 bright, on-site meeting rooms, with space for up to 120 delegates. ”
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As the one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pocket (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Skype (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر لإرسال رابط عبر البريد الإلكتروني إلى صديق (فتح في نافذة جديدة)