مطلوب مدير المحاسبة لدى وكالة MAYKS للتوظيف في الكويت
- Evaluating, developing, and improving department controls, systems, and procedures that increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial legislation.
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- Assisting other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Living in Kuwait and able to transfer sponsorship
- Experience in Management, Accounting, or a related field may be preferred.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of data.
إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مسؤول سبلنك لدى INTECH Process Automation في مسقط
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا