مطلوب مدير الموارد البشرية لدى فينكا في عمان ,الاردن
Human Resources Manager
Reporting directly to CEO, HR Manager leads human resources function in the subsidiary and is responsible for development and execution of HR strategy. The HR Manager is directly responsible for the oversight of HR operations including but not limited to recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management (evaluations), conflict resolution, and compensation/rewards management and ensuring compliance with governing regulations. The HR Manager is responsible for the development and implementation HR policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with FINCA Impact Finance policies and standards.
The incumbent will demonstrate considerable leadership abilities across a broad range of skills, including strategy, change management, performance management, staff capacity building, negotiation, effective communications as well as winning the hearts and minds of people.
The business partnership is manifested in the various roles of HR as a Strategic Partner, Process Expert, Change-Agent and as an employee advocate. To achieve our organization objectives, it is necessary to establish and develop a competent, efficient, and results oriented HR structure, which understands local requirements while maintaining alignment with FINCA Impact Finance policies and processes on Talent, Performance, Reward & Recognition, Development and Culture.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مصمم جرافيك لدى Digital Framework في الاردن
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching HR Solutions; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization’s strategic thinking and direction; establishing objectives in line with organizational objectives;
- Implements strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, records management, health and safety, succession planning, performance management, employee relations and retention; training and other learning projects development and implementation;
- Partners with leadership by providing HR advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications;
- Develops and updates HR policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Communicates all policies, procedures and guidelines to employees;
- Oversees the recruitment and selection activities of the subsidiary at all levels;
- Proactively ensures that job descriptions up-to-date and maintains detailed job descriptions;
- Leads performance management process and partners with managers to develop plans for improving employees’ performance;
- In collaboration with the senior management team, establishes and oversees processes that prevent internal conflicts among staff members and departments, and that facilitate resolution of conflicts when they occur;
- Designs, implements, and manages Variable Pay plans, merits, and bonus strategy;
- Ensure that all elements of employee records, benefits files, corporate documents, etc., meet compliance rules and are kept up to date and in compliance with local requirements;
- Partners with service providers to ensure a positive benefits experience;
- Oversees and critically reviews the current payroll, benefits and tax legislation and procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations;
- Designs and executes the staff development and retention programs;
- Acts as a contact person between staff and management making sure that staff voice is heard, and management’s decisions are communicated to staff;
- Oversees the information quality in HRIS and prepares different reports required by local MB, BoD as well as Global HR Office.
Job Requirementsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب ممرضة لدى فندق خمس نجوم في البحر الميت
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HRM, or other related field is required. A relevant postgraduate qualification (e.g. MBA) is preferred.
- More than 8 years of experience in HR, preferably with a large international company or organization in the financial or hospitality sector including 5 years Managerial experience;
- Experience in developing and implementing successful recruiting strategies in a competitive labor market;
- Experience in administering compensation and benefits;
- Experience in coordinating training, delivery of training.
Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth knowledge oflocal labor laws and employment practices;
- Able to manage simultaneously multiple projects involving various stakeholders and to deliver results within deadlines;
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments;
- Has excellent judgement and diplomacy and use of discretion and confidentiality; Sensitivity to cross-cultural issues; Cultural awareness and emotional intelligence;
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent people management skills;
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations;
- Knowledge of HRIS platforms or systems;
- Excellent analytical and organization skills;
- Proficient user of Ms. Office;
- High level of honesty;
Language Skillsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفة تصميم جرافيك
- Fluency in English and Arabic required;
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time.