مطلوب مدير الموارد البشرية لدى Nin-Ja Company Co., Ltd. في عمان ,الاردن
Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
Nin-Ja Company is seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to support our growing team in Tokyo, Japan. This position will provide hands-on HR support in various functional areas which include but are not limited to full cycle recruitment, employee relations and performance management. The ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic team player who is self-motivated, provides excellent customer service and solutions focused.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment for all positions including sourcing high quality candidates and building talent pools for critical roles
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees.
- Manage onboarding process for new hires
- Manage employee relations at various levels of the organization and resolve employee relations issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, and initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and develop solutions to drive the business forward.
- Promote company culture across all departments.
- Manage annual performance review processes for departments and oversee merit processes for employees within those departments.
- Collaborate with managers to assess, develop and deliver employee training presentations related to interviewing skills, performance reviews, management training, and other areas as necessary.
- Manage onboarding and exit process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related discipline
- 10+ years of corporate recruiting and HR Generalist experience, preferably in a tech related industry
- Experience with working with large scale, fast paced teams
- Knowledge and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, specifically iCIMS
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgment.
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
- Strong organizational, project management and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing computer applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work effectively
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
How to Apply
If it looks like a good fit, email us the following:
・Your Material, portfolio, link to art station, etc.
Please include the job title you are applying for and your name in the subject line.