مطلوب مدير الموارد البشرية لدى VINCI في الرياض، المملكة العربية السعودية
HR Manager F/H
An engineering and project management company, VINCI Energies Oil & Gas, a subsidiary of VINCI Energies, offers its clients a wide range of expertise in the field of services (Contracts, Engineering and Maintenance Inspection, Commissioning and Training ), Projects (specialized turnkey EPCs: Electricity, automation, instrumentation, control and technical assistance.
VINCI Energies Oil & Gas (2000 employees, 2021 turnover: € 215 million) has an international presence thanks to its subsidiaries located in Africa, the Middle East and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for a HR manager for our subsidiary based in DAMMAM (KSA).
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Maintain compliance with the employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Manage personnel administration
- Partners with management to provide a wide range of HR Support on employee issues (retention, compensation, performance management & development)
- Manage staff career and mobility
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Ensure the training plan deployment
- Monthly & Quarterly HR reporting (headcount, staff movement, training budget)
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources in the industrial sector, ideally in the energy sector.
- Excellent knowledge of the local labour law and legal compliance
- Knowledge of HR processes /policies
- Strong recruiting (technical profiles) and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies