مطلوب مدير تطوير الأعمال لدى Siemens في الدوحة ، قطر
Business Development Manager – Digital Industries LC AE
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Business Development Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – Regional, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Responsible for business development topics across Lead Country UAE
- Responsible for driving sales excellence topics across Lead Country UAE
- Responsible for identifying and creating new opportunities in new markets and verticals in Egypt and in other countries under the Lead Country UAE
- Responsible for driving Digital Transformation business opportunities based on the Digital Enterprise portfolio of Siemens Digital Industries
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning to the sales heads in the respective countries across Lead Country UAE.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds, and maintains a customer focused network to develop both customers and industry.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate, and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects, or service programs for the customer.
- Support the sales heads across the region on key identified verticals and digitalization sectors to create more leads and opportunities.
- Drive workshops with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop domain expertise and market (incl. competitor) competence
- Development of relevant potential key customers based on Account Business Plans according to importance (nomination and cancellation) based on Sales Force
- Marketing to build “Pull-effect” for Vertical in all channels, e.g., qualification, vendor listing, customer events & trade shows
- Identify and develop strategic projects and coordinate acquisition process for key customers locally as well as cross-regional
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
You should already have significant operational experience in business development with:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in electrical/automation/electronic/computer science/mechatronics engineering, or technical high school Diploma
- 2-5 years relevant business development experience
- Strong business development background and deep knowledge in Automation and Digital Transformation
- Passionate about digital technologies
- Experience in working with Sales Teams
- Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy, and propensity to work in team
- Knowledge of the main market dynamics and rules in Oil & Gas and Petrochemicals industry
- Passionate and entrepreneur to discover new opportunities
- Continuous learning new technologies
- Good knowledge and/or work experience with Digitalization, DCS, PLC, HMI/SCADA, drives, industrial networking and related software and engineering tools
- Think about everything from the customer perspective
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Always strive to develop technology and ethical guardrails in parallel
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
What else do you need to know?
We aim to find the best talent wherever they are. We would consider candidates from Egypt & Qatar.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time