مطلوب مدير تطوير السوق لدى شركة Lubrizol في جدة ,السعودية
Market Development Manager – Middle East
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: Engineered Polymers, Personal Care, Home Care, Lubrizol LifeSciences, Performance Coatings, and Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems.
Summary Of Role-
The BDM is responsible for achieving financial results in the region; including strengthening relationships with strategic accounts, identifying & assessing market opportunities, grow presence in focused verticals and transitioning to a solutions approach combining all LZ offerings to the market.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير تطوير التعلم والبرامج لدى شركة بنده للتجزئة في جدة
- Develop understanding of focus market verticals in the region. Build a network with industry experts and stakeholders across the value chain.
- Market analysis and intelligence. Recommend strategies and actions to maintain market leadership in the region
- Drive implementation of segment strategy plan.
- Fortify Lubrizol relationship with existing licensees. Build multi-level touch points within their organization for strengthening long term partnership
- Support growth of Fire and Industrial markets in ME. Drive successful implementation for local manufacturing in the region.
- Drive Demand Creation and MarCom initiatives. Support our authorized agent / licensees for successful implementation of these programs
- Develop new markets and increase footprint in ME. Develop Customers, Influencers and Channels
- Work on product positioning and pricing strategy
- Organize to grow business at the key accounts in line with our BU strategic goals
- Develop partnerships and alliances for long term growth of business in identified segments
- Support global marketing team on regional market information collection & analysis
- Responsible for collecting market information and communicating current and emerging needs for target customers to drive value proposition development
- Establish collaborative relationships with key external, internal stakeholders including global team members
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Marketing /Business Development / Sales
- Fluency in Arabic and English communication. Conversant with the culture sensitivities of the region
- Preferably from building products industry
- Sound critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills. Proactively presents issues with recommended solutions, implications and alternate options.
- Compelling influencing, persuasion and negotiation skills – seeks win-win solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable, tolerant of uncertainty inherent to dynamic business conditions and new product development.
- Sound business analysis and project management skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Travel frequency over 50%
- Deliver Results
- Execution Excellence
- Strategic Thinking
- Building relationships / Collaboration
About Us : Lubrizol Advanced Materials India Private Limited (LZAM) is part of The Lubrizol Corporation a Berkshire Hathaway company, an innovative specialty chemical company that produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفين أمن لدى شركة حراسات أمنية في جدة
LZAM South Asia is having diverse business segments and plants in India and is responsible for business development of ingredients and additives for personal care products and pharmaceuticals; specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of specialty resins and additives. Lubrizol’s industry-leading technologies in additives, ingredients and compounds enhance the quality, performance and value of customers’ products, while reducing their environmental impact.