مطلوب مدير تقنية المعلومات لدى Atlantis Resorts في دبي ، الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Manager, Information Technology
( 1666 )
At Atlantis, we exist to bring the extraordinary to every holiday and experience through connection, empowerment, precision, care and warmth. Inspired by the majesty and mystery of the ocean, Atlantis resorts are unique destinations full of life, wonder and surprise, where we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
Nestled between the calm turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf and the majestic Dubai skyline, Atlantis, The Palm is the crown of the world-famous Palm island in Dubai. With a sense of exhilaration and discovery, we create unforgettable memories by providing guests the opportunity to discover an extraordinary world filled with thrilling adventures. Whether we are designing a couple’s retreat or serving the extraordinary in one of our award-winning celebrity chef restaurants, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of courage, inspiration and innovation. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.
About The Role
Are you a tech-savvy, analytical professional eager to deliver quality business results? Do you enjoy being a problem solver and solutions engineer? The Manager, IT – Operations is responsible for the day to day service delivery and operations of the IT operations team, responsible for the delivery of consistent IT support services to Atlantis The Palm and The Royal Atlantis. Provides service management processes based on the ITIL framework, delivering consistent IT service to the business, working independently with direction from the IT Director, providing strategic direction and guidance. You will also assist in the management of the 24 x 7 support function across both Atlantis, The Palm and The Royal Atlantis, and be a point of escalation for all applications related incidents and problems.
The ideal candidate must have 3-5 years’ experience as an IT Manager, within the hospitality industry, and have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Scheduling staff, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication,
- Diploma in Computer Science or related field
- Microsoft Certification or equivalent / ITIL Certification and or CobIT
- Strong understand of IT process and administrative tasks, IT service delivery and ITIL Framework
- 4-5 years’ experience working in a similar role with exposure to related businesses and technologies /
- Previous experience implementing or working with ITIL processes
- Strong knowledge of technical support based on Microsoft’s platform – Desktop and Server
- Strong knowledge supporting applications and integrations, experience managing vendors.
- Experience of managing a team within a Helpdesk environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressurized environment, with the ability to multitask and priorities effectively.
Atlantis Dubai is an iconic entertainment destination comprised of two world-class resorts; Atlantis, The Palm and Atlantis, The Royal; offering an unbeatable opportunity for you to grow and develop in your career. Join a team that is adventurous, creative, warm-hearted and extroverted. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.