مطلوب مدير حسابات رئيسي لدى F5 في الدوحة ,قطر
Major Account Manager – Qatar
Job DescriptionPosition Summary
This is a strategic sales position requiring an in-depth knowledge of how technology is used to enable business goals or overcome business challenges. Position requires critical thinking/planning coupled with tactical execution of identified business opportunities.
Responsible for leading all facets of the relationship with named or large key accounts (of significant strategic importance to the organization) while ensuring revenue goals are being met. Maintains contact at relevant levels in the accounts focusing on strategic nature of the relationship. Able to build and maintain relationships effectively and communicate at all levels. Develops opportunities across the F5 solution portfolio while optimally selling solutions and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence and build trusting relationships. Able to partner effectively, and tactically, with Systems Integrators, large Managed Services Partners and regional VARs based on need or required value. This is typically an individual contributor role. This is a quota carrying role.
- Primary point-of-contact for major account/(s) regardless of account’s geographic location. Maintains contact with account at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship
- Sells the organization’s products or services to and maintains relationships with existing Public Sector named accounts. Responsible for expanding and retaining named accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing driven threats
- Prepares formal proposals and presentations, presents to all levels of the organization including executives, leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making processes and overcomes objectives to closure, and closes sales in a professional, ethical and effective manner
- Demonstrates a clear understanding on government and other state-owned entities tender and procurement processes.
- Responsible for significant key partner relationship management and development. Facilitate executive-level relationships between the customer, F5 and its partners including; facilitating communication on strategic and tactical issues and maintaining continuity
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government spend, projects and regulations that effect target markets
- Must understand State Owned and government entities business needs, develop application of products and services and communicate how F5’s technical valuable solutions will address those needs
- Research and develop lists of potential customers within an organization; regularly follow-up on leads and developing leads, and act to close deals
- Resolve market strategies and goals for each product and service; understanding the strategies, goals and objectives of named accounts
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating account strategy and tactics for sales support team (inside sales, systems engineering, sales management)
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process, ensure Salesforce is applied appropriately and maintained on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles including organizational charts for all accounts to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis
- Develops strategy for sustained management and success of business and coordinates resources to ensure goals are met
- Provides regular updates to senior sales and operations staff concerning account issues, financial status
- Meet and exceed sales quotas and revenue goals
- Considered a trusted resource by customer base and an expert in the Public Sector field
- Has credibility to influence at senior levels within named account e.g. Director General/ Senior Executive/Board/ Minister
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Significant experience of direct work in Public Sector environment in Qatar.
- Requires niche knowledge in Security, Cloud, Software and Networking solutions, preferably those of industry leaders, F5 or competitors
- Experience with Internet related software or systems
- First class negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent solution selling and presentation abilities
- Takes initiative, self-starter, resilient, comfortable with constant change
- and ambiguity.
- Qualified candidate must possess excellent proven decision-making, problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Willingness to continuously learn
- Open mindset and ability to reflect
- Ability to provide and work from a home office located within the territory. We have a flexible environment culture and therefore F5 employees have flexibility to work remotely
- Arabic and English fluency preferable
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.Phishing Alert
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير التجارة الرقمية لدى الخطوط الجوية القطرية في الدوحة
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability,marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا