مطلوب مدير صيانة لدى BIC في تونس
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability, and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS :
- Organize and supervise all new projects and ensure preventive and corrective maintenance work on the production site, in order optimize the industrial tool
- Manage interventions in case of technical difficulties ( Breakdown Maintenance /preventive maintenance of machines..)
- Consult and manage suppliers (projects)
- Manage implementation of machine safety standards for all assembly & refill machines.
- Provide technical decisions and back up to maintenance technicians
- Ensure training of staff members and technicians on related area
- Be a technical expert and support to the operators and technicians
- Define and implement improvements on the machines
- Manage stocks of spare parts
- Engineering Diploma/Graduate- Mechanical engineering with exposure in dealing with pneumatic/mechanical operation & breakdown maintenance area.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in manufacturing industry is a must.
- Any advanced qualification / short term course on Machine maintenance
- Strong expertise on at least one of those competencies: Mechanical, electrical and pneumatic
- Machining and drilling basics would be a plus
- Analytical and solving problems abilities
- Teamwork abilities imperative
- English fluent
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.