مطلوب مدير عقود التكنولوجيا لدى مجموعة الإمارات في دبى، الامارات العربية المتحدة
Technology Contracts Manager
The Emirates Group is looking to provide IT professionals’ opportunities to join the world of aviation and travel. Technology is evolving and applications are widely used across all the Emirates Group, which includes the world’s largest international airline Emirates, and one of the worlds largest combined air services providers, dnata. The Group is experiencing a strong recovery and demand across its businesses and is offering a range of career opportunities for skilled IT professionals to work with technologies at world-leading innovative partners in a dynamic and evolving environment.
Offering a dynamic and varied technology environment, the Group offers exciting career growth opportunities with requirements across B2C, B2B, corporate support functions, fulfilment and operations, to support its 40+ different businesses and brands in Dubai and globally. Aside from its own internal programmes, Emirates has also invested into a number of innovation programmes such as the Aviation X-Lab in partnership with GE, Airbus, Thales, and Collins Aerospace; and Intelak in partnership with Accenture, Microsoft and Dubai Tourismإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مساعد محاسب لدى مجموعة الملا في الفجيرة الإمارات العربية
To ensure all Emirates Group IT standards, strategies and policies are reflected in all technology contracts. Manage and establish internal IT contract governance frameworks to ensure compliance by the various technology functions during the entire contract lifecycle. This includes supporting the contract authoring, review and participating in negotiations (non-commercial) with relevant stakeholders like P&L, Group Legal etc to ensure that the technology contract requirements relating to IT service management, testing, operational supplier performance, architecture, cyber security requirements, are well defined.
- Analyse and monitor all technology contracts with suppliers where they pertain to supplying products/services to Emirates Group IT. This includes supporting the contract authoring , review and participating/supporting contract discussions along with P&L, Group legal and other departments as required to ensure that all technology contract interests such as service management, supplier performance, architectural, cyber security requirements are well defined. Provide support in drafting and negotiating contract amendments which accurately reflect required modifications to existing contracts.
- Act as a single point of contact within Emirates Group IT for guidance on contract templates, work orders, amendments for specific services and projects etc. Advise the senior management stakeholders in formulating the most appropriate recourse in case of disputes/claims and identify all related implications working closely with Group Legal department.
- Ensure that any liabilities and commitments in contracts are highlighted to Emirates Group IT stakeholders and other delivery function managers prior to contract signature.
- Carry out periodic reviews of contract templates along with Procurement and Group Legal to ensure that the templates reflect (i) any changes in the IT principles/strategy/methodologies/requirements of new or emerging technologies (ii) lessons learnt from previous engagements . Manage and establish internal IT contract governance frameworks to ensure compliance by the various technology functions during the entire contracting lifecycle process and ensure that any deviations are flagged up to the IT Stakeholders for acceptance or mitigatation.
- In collaboration with Procurement, ensure that contracts database is maintained and updated for all IT related services and products. Provide adequate information to senior management team when needed.
- Ensure that contract renewals are carried out in a timely manner and contract expiry dates brought to the notice of the Emirates Group IT stakeholders in a timely manner. Also ensure that renewal terms are adhered to within agreed Group technology standards and legal parameters.
- Prepare monthly reports to highlight trends and recommend corrective action where anomalies/issues exist.
- Review/Analyse all other miscellaneous contracts pertaining to Emirates Group IT business including but not limited to Escrow contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)s, MoU’s etc.
- Provide advice on interpretation of contracts and terms as may be required from time to time including but not limited to contract disputes, data security and data privacy related issues. Provide sound and well-reasoned commercial and contract guidance to various stakeholders. Identify and mitigate contract issues and risks, as well as assess the impact of alternative courses of action.
- Provide guidance to internal IT teams to interpret contract terms and understand any (i) boundaries/restrictions; (ii) value adds etc within the contracts – in order to ensure that the teams avail the maximum benefit/utilisation of the contract.
Qualificationsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب ممرضين وممرضات لدى كبرى المستشفيات في الامارات
Qualifications: Degree or Honours (12+3 equivalent)
10+ Years of relevant experience in handling contracts (drafting, review, negotiate and management) in the Information Technology industry.
- 10+ years of experience in commercial and contract negotiations role, ideally with financial management ability within the IT department of a large organization or for an independent IT solutions supplier.
- Knowledge of IT products and processes, an understanding of IT organization structures and their interrelationships in delivering service to customers.
- Awareness of prevalent IT product and service methodologies and their basis/financial implications.
- Ability to systematically analyse complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Good negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on-one and group situations. Ability to apply creative thinking to solve problems
- Knowledge of the aviation industry is an added benefit.
- Knowledge of standard IT contracts from a customer and supplier perspective is preferable.
Leadership Role: NOإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف مبيعات تنفيذي لدى رأس الخيمة العقارية
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا