مطلوب مدير فرع لدى County Sacco Society Ltd في امبو ، كينيا
County SACCO Society Ltd, a fully licensed SACCO Society by SASRA authority seeks to recruit qualified and competent Branch Manager to fill the vacant position.
The primary function of this position is to ensure that all branch operations are moving smoothly in relation to the Sacco’s mission, vision, objectives, goals, and strategic plans. This should eventually lead to the growth and sustainability of a healthy loan portfolio and an optimum number of members at the branch.
Duties and responsibility.
The holder of this position is required to execute all the duties and responsibilities detailed under the following headlines;
i. Customer Care
- Lead the branch staff in handling customer queries and play the role of a public relations officer in the branch for both internal and external communication.
- Lead in building great customer rapport by working with the branch staff.
- Attending all necessary meetings as well as projects and businesses in order to ensure on time loan repayments.
- Handling all members’ queries that are within your authority to do so.
ii. Overseeing the Loans Docket.
- Follow up all loans issued at branch level to ensure they are paid on time through ongoing monitoring and supervision of members, groups, and projects.
- Carry out loan appraisals / business screening for members through visiting individual businesses, projects, client households, and group meetings.
- Loan processing through preparing all loan application documents, cross-checking loan application forms for errors and submitting them to the head office.
iii. Management of Customer Accounts.
- Ensuring that members’ bank slips are received, receipted, recorded, and that reconciliation of reports for the same is done and at the same time ensuring accuracy of the data.
- Ensuring that members Loans, Savings, Shares, Deposits, and any other payments in the members accounts (In ledger books, passbooks and the system (excel & otherwise) are updated on a daily basis.
iv. Sales and Marketing.
- Lead the marketing function and identify, analyze and implement new business growth opportunities. b. Ensure the implementation of all marketing and business growth strategies
- Identify and recommend an annual strategic marketing plan that will expand the Sacco’s brand awareness, growth and service.
- Participate in trade fairs, marketing promotions, road shows and any other publicity campaign as may be assigned and providing reports on the same.
- Marketing, identification of potential members and recruitment of new members.
v. Reports & reporting
- Preparation of neat and accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly credit and financial reports and submitting them on time to the operations manager and the accounts office to aid in monitoring of the branch operations.
vi. Filing & Record Keeping
- Ensuring that proper filing and record keeping of all branch and members information is observed.
- Ensuring that all information on loans, savings, deposits, shares, and any other payment ledgers are up to date and maintained in a neat and accurate manner.
- Ensures safe custody of all Sacco assets in all the branches.
vii. Training and Communication
- Branch manager is the liaison officer in charge of ensuring that information is disseminated to members on time.
- Prepare and coordinate dissemination of communications to members on time using seminars, the updated website, members’ portal and other online and mobile phone applications.
- Educate the members on all Sacco’s applicable policies, new products and functions of the society’s activities.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit, and savings options that are available, as well as the terms of those services including advising members on loan eligibility.
- Assisting in training of members. Ensuring continuous training of members during group meetings on Sacco policies, loan management, and other related topics depending on members training needs analysis.
viii. Staff Management
- Supervising the Teller, Customer Care, Loan officer and any other staff placed under you in the branch and ensuring that they perform their duties as directed.
a. Attend Management staff meetings where you’ll table branch reports as generated from all the systems in use.
b. Attend relevant member meetings
c. Attend any other meeting as directed by the operations manager or as need be for proper implementation of your duties either internally or externally as well as Sacco’s strategic plan formulation / review meetings.
x. Other duties
- Meeting all set targets for the branch in each and every month, quarter and yearly.
- Any other duties assigned to you by the head office from time to time.
- Whenever assigned, handling any Agency banking or M-Pesa outlet in the branch
- Standing in for any other staff absent from work in any branch within the Sacco.
Important Skills for Branch Manager.
As a branch Manager, you will need to have the following attributes at your fingertips:
1. Highly numerical i.e. able to work with numbers
2. Be flexible and a team player
4. Social but strict
5. Good public and customer relations
6. Good communication skills
7. Interpersonal skills
8. Ability to work with minimum supervision, prepared to work with tight schedules and meet
Minimum Qualification and Requirements.
– A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or equivalent.
– Professional qualifications and membership in a professional body and having CPA qualification will be an added advantage.
– A diploma in Banking or Co-operative Management will be an added advantage.
– Previous experience of working with an ERP system preferred
– Minimum of 5 years relevant experience at supervisory level in Finance sector.
– Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communications and presentation skills
– Ability to focus and execute on defined projects, with the potential to grow the business.
– Excellent leadership, interpersonal and team management skills.
– Effective communication skills (written and spoken).
– Strategic thinker with good commercial acumen and ability to identify economic opportunities in changing environment and capitalize on them.
– Sound knowledge of Banking and Sacco laws and regulations.
– Must be computer literate.
– and characteristics
– A person of integrity
– Customer focused – striking a solid balance between external and internal customer orientation.
– Ability to work under minimal supervision
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Emotional intelligence to administer corporate performance.
– Able to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
– Should be able to meet tight deadlines.
How to apply.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter, a detailed CV with 3 professional referees’ contacts not later than 31st March 2022. Send application Through email@example.com or drop a copy Addressed to;-
County SACCO Society Ltd.,
P.O Box 21,
Applications received after the stated date above will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pocket (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Skype (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر لإرسال رابط عبر البريد الإلكتروني إلى صديق (فتح في نافذة جديدة)