مطلوب مدير مالي لدى المؤسسة الدولية للأنظمة الانتخابية في طرابلس ,ليبيا
IFES is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment/promotions and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. IFES takes affirmative action with respect to the employment and promotion of women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans. IFES will also take affirmative action on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.
Already have a profile?
Location: Libya Tripoli
Division: Program Management
Status: Local National Employee
Position Number: 22:066
The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)is an international, nonprofit organization that supports the building of democratic societies. IFES promotes democratic stability by providing technical assistance and applying field-based research to the electoral cycle in countries around the world to enhance citizen participation and strengthen civil societies, governance and transparency. Founded in 1987 as a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization, IFES has developed and implemented comprehensive, collaborative democracy solutions in more than 145 countries.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة لدى أكاديمية LPA الدولية في في طرابلس
The Finance Manager will provide oversight of financial and administrative operations to the IFES Libya field office.
IFES COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement
Under the direction of the IFES Libya Country Director, the Finance Manager responsibilities will include:
Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Monitor project financial activities in accordance with project budgets.
- Prepare and report monthly financial reports to IFES HQ based on IFES Financial reporting policies.
- Ensure accurate and timely process of vouchers and post them to QuickBooks online.
- Track and reconcile field-based advances, prepaid expenses periodically.
- Oversee the processing of cash and bank payments, including checking bills and vouchers.
- Prepare accounting records, including invoices, general journal eateries, and cash receipt and cash disbursement journals.
- Must be aware of the local labor law and taxation regulations. Must ensure that financial practices in the Libya office reflect international best practices and are in compliance with all Libyan legal and other requirements.
- Oversee liaising with banks and effect fund transfers, deposits, withdrawals, etc.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the office as related to administrative and financial operations.
- Maintain contact with appropriate staff in IFES HQ on financial issues.
- Oversee financial filing system, including files for all vouchers, budget reconciliation, financial reports, contracts and other financial documents.
- Submit financial and C&G deliverables such as wire transfer requests, field contract trackers, etc.
- Prepare and disburse payroll for local field staff.
- Provide supervision to the Finance officer with day-to-day finance and administrative operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of progressive experience in the finance or accounting field, preferably with USAID and non-USG donor business development and government grants and contracts. Experience with financial reporting software packages. Quick Books experience strongly desired. Demonstrated experience in a similar role in Libya required.
- Fluency in English and Arabic required.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا