مطلوب مدير مالي لدى APM Terminals في صلالة، ظفار، سلطنة عمان
Chief Financial Officer
The purpose of this role is to lead the finance and other corporate functions of Salalah Port Services Company SAOG (“SPS”), a 4.5m TEU & 18 MT multipurpose and multi cargo Port operator in Oman. The port of Salalah is a key transshipment hub for Maersk Line (2M volumes represent 85-90% of the total moves) constantly striving for higher customer service. APM Terminals is the manager of SPS and holds a 30% equity stake. The role reports to CEO of SPS with a dotted line reporting line to the Head of Finance Hubs (APM Terminals) and forms part of the Senior Management Team of SPS. The main tasks and responsibilities include the following; Directs the financial and several other corporate functions of the company and provides leadership and guidance on finance strategy and execution for the company. Provides key financial related updates to the Board of Directors and its Committees. Number of Direct Reporting Positions: 7 We are committed to create a diverse and inclusive environment. We therefore welcome applications from everyone who think they have the experience and a background to be successful in this role.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير مالي لدى عقار – شركة الخنجي العقارية والتطوير ش.م.ع.م
- A leadership position at a leading, growing and strategically important terminal in the APMT portfolio with sigificant transhipment and gateway growth ambitions.
- Being part of the Terminal leading the Lean Way of Working maturity within APMT.
- An open and engaging working environment.
- A wide range of international career opportunities within the APMT and APMM universe.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a growth terminal.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Please note that HR will request your staffcard upon receipt of your application
- Strategically lead, drive, oversee and manage all aspects of the SPS Finance organization including, Finance, Procurement, Legal, Claims & Insurance, Compliance and other corporate functions. 2. A principal member of the SPS Senior Management Team, safeguarding financial discipline, control, business partnering and adherence to financial targets. 3. Initiate, adapt and execute functional and corporate business plans and contribute to the development of functional and corporate strategies. 4. Validate the financial impact of business decisions including, accounting impact, cash flow impact, credit worthiness of customers, profitability, financial risk and tax exposure 5. Develop and ensure implementation of efficient and effective financial, legal, compliance, procurement processes, policies, and internal control systems. 6. Ensure timely and accurate financial and operational data flow and sign off monthly internal reporting to shareholders. 7. Oversee funding requirements, develop funding strategies and ultimately obtain adequate financing through debt or equity instruments 8. Accountable for group and statutory reporting requirements (including external audit requirements) and tax compliance. 9. Develops the company’s capital and recurrent budgets & drive performance of the company to realize its targets. Monitors performance against budget/ target and report & work on resolving variances. Advises the CEO accordingly. 10. Develops (local) talent and builds organizational capabilities as required by the business. 11. Contributes to various negotiations that relate to the current business or proposed expansion of the business. 12. May be involved in regulatory issues, such as tariffs. May engage in discussions with suppliers and customers at a high level, when appropriate.
We are looking for
- Master/Bachelor’s degree within finance, economics or business administration and have an advanced professional qualification (CPA, CIMA, FCA, CFA or similar). 2. Minimum 10 years finance leadership experience, with relevant experience in complex Joint Venture companies and challenging business environments. 3. Strong interpersonal and exceptional stakeholder management skills with proven track record of managing demanding shareholder relationships. 4. High levels of perseverance, and able to make an impact and influence processes beyond the formal scope of your job position. 5. Analytical, ambitious, and energetic with a positive attitude towards challenges. 6. Take ownership of your assignments, are a self-starter and can work independently. 7. While working on multiple tasks, you are results focused with proven discipline and you proactively drive projects forward delivering high quality. 8. Strong motivation to develop people – coaching and mentoring to build organizational capability, talent, and bench strength. 9. You are agile, collaborative with a strong sense of values and commercial awareness. 10. You demonstrate a strong cultural awareness with a track record of working effectively in a multicultural environment. Disclaimer This position description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Company Informationإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير تطوير الأعمال لدى شركة مارش في سلطنة عمان
At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community. Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your workplace. APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries – Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals! www.apmterminals.com
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا