مطلوب مدير مبيعات المنطقة لدى ViewRay, Inc. في بغداد ,العراق
Area Sales Director – Middle East
ViewRay®, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRAY) designs, manufactures, and markets the MRIdian® radiation therapy system. MRIdian is built upon a proprietary high-definition MR imaging system designed from the ground up to address the unique challenges and clinical workflow for advanced radiation oncology. Unlike MR systems used in diagnostic radiology, MRIdian’s high-definition MR was purposely built to deliver high-precision radiation without unnecessary beam distortion, and consequently, help to mitigate skin toxicity and other safety concerns that may otherwise arise when high magnetic fields interact with radiation beams.
At ViewRay, our vision is clear. We’re dedicated to giving doctors new and better ways to treat cancer with radiation therapy.
We’re an entrepreneurial company with big ambitions, unlimited potential, and a passion for improving the lives of patients with cancer. We’re always on the lookout for talented people who share our commitment and values. Contact us if you’re enthusiastic about working with a close-knit team and motivated by the prospect of making a difference.
The Vision for Success
The Area Sales Director will be responsible for generating sales of the MRIdian MR Guided Linear Accelerator Program across the assigned geographical area. This position will be prospecting cancer centers, conducting discovery meetings, presenting data (clinical, strategic, and economic), validating the MRIdian System with both clinicians and executives, and closing sales. The Area Sales Director will assure the customer’s success throughout the sales process and beyond. This position will act as the lead on all potential orders within their assigned territory and keep SF.com updated with their pipeline.
To apply for this position, please check out our website at www.viewray.com.
- Conduct sales presentations, create quotes and proposals
- Attend local/regional, national exhibits and trade shows as needed
- Conduct Market Education and Development in respective area
- Develop a targeted customer/opportunity list, manage sales interactions, deliver accurate forecasts
- Actively promote, present, and demonstrate company solutions to customers and prospects
- Actively participate in providing prompt reports monthly, quarterly, and annual long-term planning
- Ensures that customers, potential customers, and leads in assigned territory are routinely followed/ “touched” in a meaningful way as to develop after sales, and new opportunities.
- Maintain a high level of commercial, clinical, and technical skills/knowledge on the MRIdian System
- Stay up to date on pricing, contracting policies and procedures to support territory sales to support the RFP and tender processes
- Manage and maintain all necessary communication between our customers, order management, accounting and marketing to maintain positive and impactful relationships between ViewRay and the customer
- Ensure compliance with company procedures relating to the handling of complaints in a timely manner
- Provide onsite and offsite product/sales presentations, participate in product sales training, trade shows, exhibits and seminars as applicable.
- Expected travel 80%, throughout designated territory
The Value you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 5+ years direct related experience in Radiation Oncology Sales desired
- Solid experience facilitating a complex sale
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with high level presentations required
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and ability to determine solutions for customers
- A self-starter, proactive nature
- Model ViewRay values
- Passionate and accountable
- Past track record of selling disruptive and paradigm changing technologies
- Contributes to, and is part of, building a high-performance team
- Customer centric with the ability to adjust plans and actions to meet changing market and/or customer needs
- Ability to develop and deploy the strategy that drives customer partnership, revenue growth and retention
ViewRay provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status or genetic information.