مطلوب مدير مشروع لدى Tétris في الدار البيضاء سطات ، المغرب
Senior Project Manager – Tetris
Tetris is the projects ‘turnkey’ service arm of JLL.
The individual Tetris businesses have grown particularly strong business relationships with Corporate Solutions/Tenant Representation, Hotel, Retailer and investor clients; however many relationships are ‘one-off’s’ and there is no specific or resourced focus on gaining more market share within region from these clients. Additionally, our US business (a large growth channel) seems reluctant to embrace and promote Tetris services to their clients.
Tetris has grown substantially in the past 7 years and in 2017 delivered > $ 500m in gross turnover, and has a 2018 target for $ 600m gross revenue. Tetris are now wish to build and leverage on individual/country successes in the EMEA region, as well as create a methodical BD/Sales strategy for growth in the EMEA region for 2021.
Tetris is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with blue-chip corporates on commercial offices, luxury hospitality and leisure / entertainment schemes – managing multiple projects at once and leading junior team members to deliver both pre and post-contract.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب شريك أعمال الموارد البشرية لدى شركة Groupe PSA
What This Job Involves
- Accountable for day-to-day delivery of all project management tasks.
- Develop the client brief and Project Execution Plans to suit the specific requirements of the project.
- Undertake full design management and manage design teams in the development of design solutions to meet the client’s expectations and budget.
- Fully manage and handle local government approvals process.
- Administer complex contracts, proactively managing and confirming the compliance of contractors/consultants to the contract terms and conditions.
- Assist with the compilation of tender documents and critically reviewing tender returns, contract negotiations, award of contracts and client reporting.
- Develop project documentation, programs, master budget etc.
- Produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects.
- Deliver projects within the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- Monitor and report on the contractor’s progress against the contract program.
- Manage consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract.
- Manage internal teams across projects and act as a lead for delivery.
Desired Skills And Experience For This
- Great personal and communication skills in English and French
- Architecture / Engineering background
- Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
- Extensive experience in managing delivery of fit-out projects in the region.
- International safety qualification / recognition an advantage but not essential.
- Track record of successfully implementing operational best practices to professionalise business processes
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مساعد جودة لدى شركة Gusti Leder GmbH
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا