مطلوب مدير مكتب لدى جامعة سيتون هول في الكويت
Operations/Office Manager, IHS Campus
The Operations Manager for Student Engagement is responsible for managing and providing the administrative support for the Student Services Suite at the I.H.S. campus as well as the Office of Student Engagement and Associate Vice President of Student Services/Chief of Staff. This will include answering phones, greeting visitors, write and process correspondence, compile and send mailings, schedule appointments, manage day-to-day operations, etc. This position will also manage/support operations unique to each administrative area.
The Operations Manager will manage three distinct databases for each administrative area, in addition to working within University’s BANNER and COGNOS systems, to be able to create, maintain, and run required reports as well as serve as the Primary Scheduler of all non-academic space at the I.H.S. campus. Must become Superuser of 25Live system.
This position will also act as a primary administrative support for Associate Vice President/Chief of Staff and Associate Dean of Student Engagement. Incuding overseeing Administrative Budget management for Student Engagement team including monthly reports, administrative processes related to purchasing, procurement, catering orders, contract development and execution. The Operations Manager will coordinate events including but not limited to meetings, conferences, large-scale signature student experiences, as well as logistical elements (registration, catering, etc). This position will split their time between the IHSC and SO campuses.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مندوب مبيعات لدى شركة Home Expert Q8 في الكويت
Duties And Responsibilities
- Office Management for SO and IHSC Student Engagement: Includes: ordering supplies, answering phones, managing mail/packages for 100+ student groups and department as well as 3 full-time administrative staff members. Provides supplemental secretarial support as needed for the Associate Vice President and Vice President of Student Services offices .
- Oversee Administrative Budget management for Student Engagement team including monthly reports, administrative processes related to purchasing, procurement, contract development and execution.
- Must manage three distinct databases for each administrative area, in addition to working within University’s BANNER and COGNOS systems, to be able to create, maintain, and run required reports. Provide analysis as requested by administrative units.
- Serve as Primary Scheduler of all non-academic space at the I.H.S. campus. SuperUser of 25Live system. Coordinate needs and usage of facility between campus users, external guests/clients, and IT support for non-academic spaces within I.H.S.
- Event Management- Includes: coordinate meetings, conferences, large-scale events (Student Leadership Conference, Involvement Fair, Leadership Awards, Leadership Retreat, Student Government Association Installation and Induction, SGA SOAC Process, large-scale student organization events, etc.) to include room reservations, purchases, food orders, logistics, and any outside vendor needs.
- Other duties as assigned by the Associate Dean of Student Engagement
- Associate’s degree, or vocational or technical school degree with 1-3 years of related experience. 5-7 years of relevant experience may substitute for Bachelor’s degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- AD150 – Administrative
- General Office Environment
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا