مطلوب مسؤول إدارة لدى بنك الدوحة في الدوحة ,قطر
Loyalty Management Officer
The Loyalty Management Officer will support the Section Head in monitoring, managing, and enhancing loyalty schemes and programs. The incumbent will be responsible for aligning with the Business and Support Units to come up with innovative initiatives and campaigns to reward loyal customers and increase customers’ engagement with the Bank, and will also be in charge of preparing and delivering MIS reports highlighting the progress of Loyalty programs. The incumbent will support in initiating best-in-class engagement or alliances for the growth of the Bank.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Support in the research & analysis efforts, furthering the identification, and analysis of current target marketplace, tendencies and competitors, best practices in terms of Loyalty Management.
- Work closely with the Section Head in development, execution and optimization of the loyalty management initiatives.
- Contribute towards the design and implementation of new loyalty benefit initiatives, based on the analysis of customer needs and market trends.
- Work closely with the CX Officer, Business Units and Marketing sections, in profile-based segmentation to support focused loyalty management efforts, in line with the program strategy and objectives.
- Work closely with the Section Head Loyalty & Customer Experience Officer in initiating and promoting loyalty programs across all touch points/channels.
- Identify and promote best-in-class engagement or alliances with channel partners / business partnerships to complement consistent growth/ enhancements or develop opportunities around the loyalty program.
- Establish a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management for existing and new partners.
- Negotiate and finalize deals with partners and alliances to support retail wide acquisitions.
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with the key targeted partners including merchants for discounts, rewards redemptions, installment plans for cards and digital wallets.
- Work closely with the PR and marketing team in designing and execution of scalable loyalty engagement campaigns, against the approved Loyalty campaign calendar.
- Analyze and interpret trends /data to propose plans to ensure enhanced loyalty program engagement, and optimized retention rate of the customers.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that all activities essential to institute positive customer experience/satisfaction are consistently executed across the Retail Banking function.
- Assess the existing loyalty/rewards portfolio and provide suggestions to enhance performance and ROI and growth opportunities, in support of reinforcing the program.
- Identify and report on areas of opportunities and threats to the management for necessary action.
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders as subject matter expert and contribute towards effective employee/ customer product/process training for clear understanding of loyalty program.
- Liaise with the partners and customers to identify pain points and develop appropriate solutions to enhance engagement
- Support in evaluating, outlining and managing potential operational risk for the Loyalty management initiatives, and update the Section Head on the same.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 06-10 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Experience in Loyalty portfolio management in retail/consumer banking or digital realm.
- Experience in working with business development or brand alliances experience and different data platforms
- University graduate with a degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, psychology, Statistics or any other related discipline.
- Master’s degree in Management any other related discipline will be an added advantage.