مطلوب مسؤول الأراضي والممتلكات لدى قطر للطاقة في الدوحة ، قطر
Land & Property Administrator
Job Title : Land & Property Administrator
Reference Code : EC-2003964
QatarEnergy is a state-owned public corporation established by Emiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry in the State of Qatar. The principal activities of QatarEnergy , its subsidiaries and joint ventures are the exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil, natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, synthetic fuels, petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas (LNG), steel and aluminum. QatarEnergy’s strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development is through Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA) and Development and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded with major international oil and gas companies. The operations and activities of QatarEnergy and its affiliates are conducted at various onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed and Ras Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including Halul Island, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the North Field. Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures is underpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of quality and service. At QatarEnergy , we are committed to one thing above all: Excellence.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة لدى MINOR Hotels في الدوحة
ENGINEERING & BUSINESS SERVICES
Primary purpose of job
Administer Land Lease Agreements to ensure that the activities of the Lessees / Tenants are in accordance with the signed Lease Agreements and to monitor and resolve non-conformity issues and violations on the land.
Experience & Skills
- 5-10 years post qualification experience in a broad range of business aspects function, with in-depth demonstrated working experience.
- Ability to swiftly understand the requirements and work on a given subject matter in order to effectively initiate and develop relevant contracts and agreements.
- Excellent communication skills. • Good inter-personal skills and ability to work with his team effectively.
- Able to plan, execute and complete work with limited guidance.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science, Business or Commerce from a recognized University.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا