مطلوب مسؤول السلامة الصحية والبيئية الاجتماعية (HSSE) لدى CTG في صنعاء ، اليمن
Health Safety, Social Environmental (HSSE) Officer
CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements. In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
Overview of position
General Background Our client is an operational arm of the United Nations, supporting the successful implementation of its partners’ peacebuilding, humanitarian and development projects around the world. Our mission is to help people build better lives and countries achieve sustainable development. our client areas of expertise cover infrastructure, procurement, project management, financial management and human resources. Purpose and Scope of Assignment The Health, Safety, Social and Environmental Analyst will report directly to the Project Manager and ensure full coordination with the Site Engineers and other project team members. In general, the main duties of the HSSE Analyst include ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety, social and environmental laws, procedures, guidelines and specifications and to provide advice on measures needed to minimize hazards or unhealthy situations in construction sites. The HSSE Analyst needs to establish a safe workplace according to legal standards and foster a culture of attention to health, safety, social and environment management in all work sites under the project throughout the project life cycle. The HSSE Analyst shall focus primarily on prevention of accidents and is expected to be detail-oriented and ready to act in emergencies.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف نظام المعلومات الصحية ومساعد التقارير لدى لجنة الإنقاذ الدولية
Prepare and/or update health, safety, social and environmental management plans, review them on a regular basis and keep them up to date at all times.
● Advise and instruct project staff, contractors, consultants and other stakeholders on various safety, health, social and environmental related matters related to project implementation.
● Support the Project Manager in raising awareness on health and safety issues among project staff, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders and within our client in general, working closely with all related sections .Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures on HSSE.
● Initiate, organize and conduct HSSE training for our client project team, contractors, consultants and other stakeholders. Inspect work sites and the work of personnel on a regular basis to identify issues or non-conformity, and enforce necessary actions where unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy are detected.
● Oversee installations, maintenance and disposal of substances, plant and equipment etc. to ensure they are done in conformity with applicable laws and industry best practice.
● Record and investigate incidents (including near misses) to determine the cause and to propose improvements to processes in the future.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مساعد اداري لدى مركز المدنيين في الصراع
● Prepare reports on incidents (including near misses) and compile statistical information to present to upper management on HSSE matters. Ensure a safe workplace environment is maintained at all times without risk to health and safety of everyone including workers, our client staff, other stakeholders and general public.Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
● Ensure the contractor meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
● Ensure that safety inspections, risk assessments, working procedures are managed, and contractors and employees are aware of their responsibilities in relation to health and safety issues.
● Coordinate the development of HSSE policies, systems, procedures and guidelines.
● Ensure full and accurate health and safety training records are documented.
● Establish a full programme of documented HSSE inspections, audits and checks.
● Establish and conduct a structured programme of health & safety training (including a well-developed induction program) for project staff, contractors, consultants and other stakeholders.
● Establish an HSSE Committee, manage and devise the agenda for, chair and formulate & distribute minutes for the Health & Safety Committee meetings.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير البحوث والوجبات لدى منظمة إنقاذ الطفولة الدولية في اليمن
● Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the stakeholders.
● Provide regular reports to the Project Manager on relevant health and safety activities.
● Participate in regular site meetings to report on relevant health & safety matters and to provide necessary advice.
To project Manager
- Treats all individuals with respect;
- responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do the same.
- Upholds organizational and ethical norms. Maintains high standards of trustworthiness. Role model for diversity and inclusion.
- Acts as a positive role model contributing to the team spirit. Collaborates and supports the development of others.
- Demonstrates understanding of the impact of own role on all partners and always puts the end beneficiary first.
- Builds and maintains strong external relationships and is a competent partner for others (if relevant to the role). Efficiently establishes an appropriate course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a goal.
- Actions lead to total task accomplishment through concern for quality in all areas.
- Sees opportunities and takes the initiative to act on them. Understands that responsible use of resources maximizes our impact on our beneficiaries.
- Open to change and flexible in a fast paced environment.
- Effectively adapts own approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements. Reflects on experiences and modifies own behavior.
- Performance is consistent, even under pressure.
- Always pursues continuous improvements.
- Evaluates data and courses of action to reach logical, pragmatic decisions.
- Takes an unbiased, rational approach with calculated risks. Applies innovation and creativity to problem-solving. Expresses ideas or facts in a clear, concise and open manner.
- Communication indicates a consideration for the feelings and needs of others.
- Actively listens and proactively shares knowledge. Handles conflict effectively, by overcoming differences of opinion and finding common ground.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا