مطلوب مسؤول الموارد البشرية لدى Glencore في خاي ما ، الكاب الشمالية ، جنوب أفريقيا
Human Resources Officer
- Glencore Coal SA
- Goedgevonden & iMpunzi Complex
The incumbent in this role is responsible for the implementation of Human Resources Policies, Systems and Practices, undertaking and overseeing the non-centralised administrative aspects and assisting with Human Resources Projects.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing general Human Resources Services to the operation.
- Ensuring compliance with Human Resources Policies, Procedures and legislation.
- Advising Line Management regarding fair and consistent procedures and actions in line with applicable Policies and Procedures including disciplinary hearings.
- Assisting with Human Resources reporting, trend monitoring, and projects as assigned.
To be considered for this role, you will meet the following minimum requirements:
- A Tertiary Qualification in Human Resources or any other relevant tertiary qualification.
- 2 years HR Generalist experience.
- Knowledge and experience of the SAP Human Capital Module.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to treat diverse groups of people with respect and effectively employing diversity to the advantage of the organisation.
- Ability to maintain high levels of individual and team performance by driving the achievement of goals, targets and objectives.
- Ability to be target focused and meets deadlines, is punctual and keeps schedule, and is reliable in finishing tasks.
- Ability to adhere to rules and regulations, follow instructions and limit risk of non-compliance on the business.