مطلوب مسؤول تسويق لدى قطر للأسواق الحرة في الدوحة ,قطر
Lead Marketing Officer
About the role
The Lead Marketing Officer is responsible to support the procurement and operations team to effectively deliver all the relevant communication materials (internal and external) to assist in achieving the established sales budgets. He/she will take charge as a Project Manager for promotional activities conducted at the Duty Free premises to generate additional revenue, promote QDF brands, increase footfall into shops and corporate partner promotions within QR Group.
Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
· Developing, executing and delivering the company’s offline marketing requirements include shop floor marketing plan, promotions, corporate partnerships ad and activations to drive the business forward and generating more sales.
· Handle the project management activities at the airport, work with Operations and Procurement teams to identify, plan and execute key marketing promotional activities for shop floor, ensuring marketing campaigns are fit for purpose. Investigate, review and report the success and failures of all promotional activities to the Marketing Project Manager.
· Organise a promotional mix to effectively communicate the feature and benefits of QDF products and shop across all relevant market segments, using a range of tool such as advertising, sales promotion and direct marketing.
· Using target-market profiles, coordinates relevant messages designed to achieve a variety of outcomes such as create awareness, inform, change attitude, increase sales, attract new customers, drive customer loyalty, and encourage brand switching.
· Follow effective and efficient processes for direct marketing and sales promotions enabling agility and speed-to-market, working to support the present commercial requirement of the business.
· Directs resources according to a sensible Return on Investment philosophy. Coordinates all activities within budget and seeks to measure the effectiveness of all promotional initiatives with a view to continuously improving QDF’s approach to promotion and marketing programs.
· Perform quality checks on all Merchandising standards, pass any observation to the Marketing Project Manager for attention and improvements.
· Coordinate, plan and execute the bi-annual Inflight Duty Free magazine by maintaining the standard and ensuring the readership are maximised by evolving creative design and layout.
· Define, follow and execute QDFC Brand Guidelines to achieve the highest standards of production in all forms of communication.
· Facilitate brand and business development through marketing/sales related activations to exceed creative excellence in every execution.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent with minimum 5 years of job-related experience required;
Job-specific skills & experience:
- Excellent exposure in B2B and B2C marketing activities for at least 2 years will be an advantage.
- Experience in a Multinational Advertising Agency in an Account Management role or a medium sized Duty Free operation, retail outlet for at least 2 years would be ideal.
- Demonstrated successful track record in creating/executing effective marketing/advertising campaigns.
- Understanding of broad marketing concepts
- Complete Product knowledge and the market practices of travel retail industry.
- Project Management with 360 campaign activations.
- Proficiency using tools to track and report on response rates, traffic and pick up
- Travel Industry or prior Retail/Brand Management a definite advantage.
- Fluency in English to a management presentation level.
- Able to develop/build relationships and interact effectively with partners at a senior level.
- Influencing, communication, presentation and negotiating skills, both internally and externally.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.