مطلوب مسؤول خدمة العملاء لدى مجموعة QNB في الدوحة ,قطر
QNB2480-Customer Service Officer
Established in 1964 as the country’s first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
QNB Group’s presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.
QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor’s (A), Moody’s (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
Based on the Group’s consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events.
Important: Please fill in the QNB – Application Form before proceeding with your Online Application
Click Here To Download The Application Form
Step 1: Click the link above, Download the file, fill and sign the QNB – Employment Application Form & Relatives Degree Declaration Form
Step 2: Attach the completed form when you reach the “Required Attachments” tab during this online application
Please write “N/A” or “None” or “لا يوجد” incase there are no relatives working for QNB and sign
Please be sure to apply accurate information to the form
Please be sure to sign all the pages and correctly write the date
Kindly fill the linked application and add to the ‘Attachments’ tab named “QNB Application Form”
Job Purpose Summary
The incumbent is mainly responsible for providing efficient, friendly and quality service to customers; answering queries, providing information and guiding customers through various banking procedures; marketing the Group’s products and services and encouraging customers to increase their business with the Group.
Shareholder & Financial
Essential Duties & Responsibilities by Dimensions:
- Proactively market the Group’s products to increase sales volume and profitability, and to achieve or exceed set targets and goals.
- Strive to be mindful of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for branch customer service performance monitoring and quality measurement purposes.
Customer (Internal & External)
- Enhance the Group’s image through pro-active customer-driven servicing of their needs in support of the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction all times and resolve customer complaints timely and effectively.
- Attend and resolve all customer queries at the branch within specified TAT to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Cross-sell products to customers and leverage on existing customer base to improve profitability while driving customer retention.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the Compliance function as and when required.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with branch customers and all other related units of the Group to achieve goals/objectives.
Internal (Processes, Products, Regulatory)
- Act as the first point of contact for customers, especially for new customers, answer their queries and provide information about various products and services offered by the Group.
- Perform certain customer related tasks such as posting account opening, customer data maintenance, issue of balance/no liability certificates etc.
- Assist customers in filling out various forms and applications as requested such as opening an account; applying for an ATM, credit cards and checkbook; standing order instructions etc.
- Coordinate with tellers and branch operations staff on an “as is needed” basis to ensure smooth operations, and timely and friendly service delivery.
- Receive loan applications from customers and prepare the corresponding loan agreements, prepare Foreign Bills for Collection (FBC) requests, check dormant accounts, and scan approve customers’ signatures.
- Should be able to assume teller or branch operations staff responsibilities at peak times, or whenever necessary.
- Refer to Head of Customer Service for any unresolved queries on transactions handled.
- Monitor the service standards operational in the branch and look for creative ways to improve service delivery.
- Ensure compliance to internal service quality standards and compliance to audit requirements.
Learning & Knowledge
- Possess working knowledge of branch customer service to carry out duties and responsibilities.
- Identify related areas for professional development of self.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- QNB Application Form
- CV – Resume
- Qatari ID
- Passport Copy
- Education Certificates – Degree