مطلوب مسؤول ويب محتوى لدى جامعة جنوب فلوريدا في الشويخ الصحية ، العاصمة ، الكويت
Web Content Administrator
Dept Number/Name: 0-6401-000 / College of Public Health-Dean
College Division: USF Health- College of Public Health
Salary Plan: Administrative
Job Code/Title: 9557 / Web Content Administrator
Hiring Salary/Salary Range: $47,000 – $60,000 annual
Position Number: 00019689
The USF Health College of Public Health (COPH) consists of a multidisciplinary group of faculty, staff and students who actively contribute to the university’s academic, research and service mission. With academic programs at the bachelors, masters and doctoral level, the College has almost 5,0000 students and works with a wide range of research and community partners to be a leader in the public health for the State of Florida.
The College of Public Health Operations and Facilities team provides efficient and effective operational and administrative services and solutions, focused on college needs and university-wide objectives.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب فني ميكانيكي لدى شركة السويس لتقنيات وحلول المياه في الكويت
The USF College of Public Health is recruiting for a Web Content Administrator. This position will report to the Associate Director of Operations and Strategic Initiatives and will be responsible for creating and maintaining the College’s web presence; including developing content. More specifically, this position will perform content updates for College of Public Health sites, including CMS and Confluence web pages; serve as a liaison with USF IT Digital Innovations; lead web development for new College of Public Health sites and perform web maintenance for existing sites.
- Acts as Project Manager for all website revisions and web communication initiatives for the college. Designs and manages the content and graphic design elements for college websites within the USF Health Content Management System. Responsible for content and technical development, development of web applications, implementation and maintenance of sites, coordinating site links, and uploading material to servers. Serves as a liaison with USF IT Digital Innovations.
- Work with COPH leadership, faculty and staff to identify a cycle for web page updates and revamps of current and existing pages. Proactively reach out to COPH stakeholders for content updates, working to assist in creation and editing of content. Evaluates usability and utilization of web pages, implementing planned improvements based on user feedback.
- Writes and edits information for new and existing COPH websites, applying consistent web standards and guidelines. Maintains and updates information regularly to ensure accuracy and currency of information.
- Work closely with the COPH marketing team to ensure we leverage all platforms and where feasible link them to promote COPH academic programs, research programs, and our faculty, staff and students.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب ضابط الأمن لدى شركة الكرم العربي لخدمات التموين في البحرين
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in communication, public relations, technical writing, digital media, information technology, or related field, with two years of experience in related positions; or a Master’s degree in the fields listed above. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
- Passion for accuracy and detail, including written and oral communications.
- Background in web content management; experience with enterprise level Content Management System (CMS) a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a collaborative environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and desire to provide outstanding results.
Information for Applicants
This position is subject to a Level 1 criminal background check.
Job Opening Number: 28989
Posting Date: 11/19/2021
Posting End Date: 12/03/2021
How To Applyإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير التجارة الإلكترونية لدى أداء الطرق الوعرة – شركة ORP في الكويت
Click on the Apply Now button. When applying to an opening you will have the opportunity to upload a cover letter and resume.
Apply online by completing the required information and attaching your cover letter and resume. Please include your experience as it relates to the qualifications stated above. YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME, PLUS ANY OTHER REQUESTED MATERIAL, MUST BE IN ONE ATTACHMENT. Only online applications are accepted for this position.
Click here for additional tutorial information.
Equal Employment Opportunity
USF is an equal opportunity, equal access academic institution that embraces diversity in the workplace.The University of South Florida does not discriminate on the basis of sex and prohibits sexual harassment. Any person may report sex discrimination, including sexual harassment (whether or not the person reporting is the person alleged to be the victim of conduct that could constitute sex discrimination or sexual harassment), in person, by mail, by telephone, or by electronic mail, using the contact information listed for the Title IX Coordinator. Reports may be made at any time either online or directly to the University’s Title IX Coordinator.
Campus map and location overview:
USF – Health
USF – Tampa Campus
The University of South Florida is a high-impact global research university dedicated to student success. Over the past 10 years, no other public university in the country has risen faster in U.S. News and World Report’s national university rankings than USF. Serving more than 50,000 students on campuses in Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota-Manatee, USF is designated as a Preeminent State Research University by the Florida Board of Governors, placing it in the most elite category among the state’s 12 public universities. USF is a member of the American Athletic Conference.
Working at USF
With more than 16,000 employees at USF, the University of South Florida is one of the largest employers in the Tampa Bay region. At USF you will find opportunities to excel in a rich academic environment that fosters the development and advancement of our employees. We believe in creating a talented, engaged and driven workforce through on-going development and career opportunities. We also offer a first class benefit package that includes medical, dental and life insurance plans, retirement plan options, tuition program and generous leave programs and more.
To learn more about working at USF please visit: Work Here. Learn Here. Grow Here.
Connect with us:
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا